chapter twenty two~ love hate sadness

Brian's POV
"I can't believe I just did that. I just kissed Emmy. Why would I do that? I love Meghan not her!" I thought to myself. I just kept getting mad at myself for all of this. At the end of my anger, I came to think.
"Do I like Emmy?"
I couldn't answer that mentally for a moment. I couldn't calculate my feelings. God, when would it end???
I just kept walking, not caring where I was because I just wanted to think. I liked the kiss, actually. Different then Meghan, just better in a way.
"I can't let Meghan know" I thought to myself. I had to find a way to tell Emmy I like her. This was just more drama to add to Meghan's life. I ran back to the room. Meghan still wasn't there.
"Sorry, really long line here" Meghan said through text.
"It's okay. Love you" I replied before entering the room.
"Um, hi Emmy" I said.
"Hi, what are you doing back?" She replied.
"I wanted to tell you something, just don't tell another living soul" I said.
"What is it?" Emmy said while sitting up.
"I- I- I like you" i studdered.
"I like you too" Emmy said while blushing.
"We can't tell meg" I said.
"She's not here yet" Emmy said. She pulled my head towards her lips.
Meghan's POV
I walked down the empty hall with the bags of Chinese food. My footsteps echoed through the hall. I put my hand on the handle of our room and opened it to see something that killed me inside. Brian and Emmy were making out.
"Wtf!" I yelled sadly and angrily.
"It's not what it looks like Meg!" Brian said.
"Yes it is! I thought I could trust you! Your both idiots!" I said, starting to sob.
"Meghan please!" Emmy said.
"NO!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and started running. I dropped the food and it splattered all over the floor. I ignored it and sobbed while sprinting through the hall. I tripped in my heels and dropped to the ground. I took them off and started running again. Tears covered my face, blurring my vision.
"Why?!" I screamed a few times. I ran out onto the road and fell on the cement. I just sobbed there. My ankle was bleeding because I bent it when I fell. I just cried myself to sleep.
I woke up at eight o'clock.
"Meghan?" I heard a voice say. The person ran to me and rapped his arms around me. I looked and saw the face of him. It was charlie.
"Charlie? Why?" I sniffled.
"I love you Meghan, I was looking for you to tell you that".
"I love you too, Brian is an idiot" I sniffled.
"It's okay Meg, I'm here" charlie said while hugging me tightly.
"Why does my life have to be hell sometimes" I said, letting a single tear run down my face.
"It's just life" charlie answered. We fell asleep in each others arms.
Brian's POV (very short)
I just paced around, screaming at myself. I broke her. I made her this way when I promised I wouldn't do this to her.
"Calm down babe, everything will be ok" Emmy said.
"No it isn't! I need her!" I yelled.
"Just stop bri, I love you and isn't that all that matters" Emmy said.
"Isn't she your fricking best friend!" I screamed. "Your supposed to be with her not against her!"
"I only am doing this for you because I thought you loved me!" Emmy yelled back.
"Well maybe I never loved you! Maybe I just needed you to get closer to Meghan!" I yelled.
"What?!" Emmy yelled. "I thought someone loved me for once!"
"I never did!" I yelled before storming out of the room.
Charlie's POV
I woke up with Meghan in my arms. My head was rested on her head. I carefully sat her down on the cement. I kissed her on the lips. She smiled lightly.
"You going to be ok right here?" I whispered in her ear. She shook her head slightly. I picked her up and she smiled. I let her down on the ground and she opened her eyes.
"It's still night?" She said while rubbing her eyes.
"You can stay at my place" I said.
"Wait, you want to go to the casino?" Meghan said, a bit surprised.
"Meghan, it's twelve o'clock at night" I replied.
"I know, but me and Ryan we're going there, and I think we would enjoy it" Meghan said.
"Fine" I mumbled. She kissed me and grasped my hand.
-------------------------
Hey guys!
Hope you all liked this chapter! It's kinda short. I'll make the next one long. BTW check my message board once in awhile cause I'll be posting my updating schedule!
Love,
Delaney