chapter twenty one~ "did that just happen?"

Charlie's POV
I just cried all night. I just couldn't bare it anymore. I decided to just get some fresh air. I walked out of the motel and just started walking. My eyes were puffy from all the tears. I had walked two blocks until I heard something.
"Why are you sad?" The person said. I turned around and saw Bethany.
"Get way from me!" I yelled.
"Come on char, Meghan has a new boyfriend anyway" Bethany said.
"Wait what?" I said.
"She's with Brian since you dumped her" she said.
"I've got to-
"Shhh charlie, I'm here for you, now you can be with me".
"I will never be with you!" I said.
"Char, it's a way to get her back" she said.
"I don't want revenge, I want her by my side again" I said.
"Well you guys are over, and you're with me now" Bethany said before pulling my shirt so she could kiss me. She managed to. I pulled away after a minute.
"Why did you just do that?!" I yelled.
"Because I love you" Bethany said.
"I don't love you at all!" I yelled.
"Just love me like you did her" Bethany said while pulling me into a hug from my side.
"I would never!" I yelled. She explained a plan to me. It was pretty good. But I didn't think I could go with it. It was to make Meghan jealous by acting like I was with Bethany.
"I don't know Bethany" I said.
"Do it" she said strictly. I nodded my head and went back to the motel.
Meghan's POV
I woke up at nine in the morning. I woke up to see Brian standing in the hallway.
"Good morning beautiful" he said. I got reminded of charlie, because he used to say that to me every morning.
"Hi" I said awkwardly. I sat up and got out of bed. He walked over to me and hugged me from the back side of me. I got out of the hug and grabbed a cold piece of pizza.
"Why are you so grumpy?" He said.
"Just tired" I said while sitting back down on the bed.
"Well I want to be nice to you" he said.
"Your cheesy lines are not working" I said.
"I know your just getting used to me by playing hard to get" he said.
"Yeah right" I replied while talking bites out of my pizza. I threw the pizza away and got ready.
"So what do you want to do?" Brian said.
"Just chill" I replied.
"Let's do something fun, like go to the casino" Brian said.
"That's sounds fun" I said sarcastically.
"Come on Megan".
"Fine, tonight at 6:00, that's when it gets dark" I said. I sat down on the bed and brain scooted over to me.
"You know I love you right?" He said while stroking my hair.
"I guess" I replied. He pulled me in and kissed me passionately. I just let it go on till I heard a bang on the door.
"Let me go get that" I said when we pulled apart slightly. He nodded and I walked over to the door. I opened it to see Emmy standing there.
"Hey em" I said. I call her Em sometimes.
"Um, who's that?" Emmy said, pointing at Brian.
"This is my new boyfriend, Emmy meet Brian, brain meet Emmy" I said.
"Hi" she mumbled as she walked in the room.
"So what are you guys doing today?" Emmy said.
"We're going to the casino at 6:00, wanna come?" I said.
"Sure, I have nothing to do anyway" Emmy said.
Emmy's POV
Wow this guy was hot. I'm not just saying that. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I ignored the butterflies in my stomach. I knew he was Meghan's and she'd be broken again. "She's already shed a million tears, and she'll shed a million more if you brake her". I thought those words to myself. And I'm her best friend, why would I do that to her?
"Emmy! Hello!" Meghan said to me.
"Wait wha- sorry, I was distracted" I said.
"Well we're just going to wait, until six, we have about three hours" Brian said in his handsome voice.
"Guys I'm going to go get some lunch, be right back" Meghan said before heading out the door.
Now I could finally be alone with him.
"So Brian, why are you so hot?" I thought out loud. I became wide eyed and covered my mouth.
"Shit" I said under my breath.
"Um, how am I supposed to react to this?" Brian said awkwardly.
"Please don't tell Meghan!" I said.
"I won't I promise" Brian said. "You think I'm- hot?"
"Well yeah, Meghan's lucky to have you" I replied. Right there he kissed me. Just for a split second though.
"You happy now?" Brian said with a sigh.
"YES!" I replied. "Why did you do that!" I said.
"Because you seemed desperate" Brian said while winking at me before walking out the door.
"Did that just happen?" I said to
myself.
Me