Chapter eight~ I have to get better

Mikaela's POV
About two hours later, I went back into the room to check on Meghan. She wasn't in there.
"Meghan?"
I went around the house calling her name.
I got in my car and drove to the cemetery, that's the only place I could think of where she would be.
I sprinted to exactly where Charlie's grave was. Meghan was sitting there, hugging the tombstone.
"Meg, I was so worried that you'd left us!" I said, wrapping my arms around her.
"I needed to visit him. I haven't I two weeks. And that's why I forgot that he was even there." Meghan said, wiping her tears with her sleeve.
"Meg, we need to get you back to the hospital now."
"Mikaela, I'm okay. I'm in a wheelchair, and my head isn't throbbing pain anymore. I just want to be alone right now." Meghan said, looking over at the abandoned wheel chair a few feet away.
"Meghan, the doctors don't want to release you yet."
"I don't care, Mikaela. I need to be with him right now."
"I could probably sneak you out of this. But promise me you'll take better care of yourself and the baby, and get a job."
"That's a sucky deal, but I have made an acception to it."
"Deal then. I'll be getting you out of this, go back to your house, and wait for me. Pick it up or something while I'm gone."
At the hospital
I walked into the lobby, and looked around. Suddenly, a doctor rushed up to me.
"Your Mikaela puth, right?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"You know Meghan trainor then. Do you have any idea where she is!?"
I had to get him out of searching for her.
"Your the only one searching for her?"
"Yes."
Perfecto then.
"Hey- um- Eric, if that's your name. I've seen her and she's fine. One of the doctors said that she could leave and she did, so don't stress about it." I said, taking him to a private room.
I wouldn't be doing this if he was eighty. Gladly he's twenty-one.
I closed the door and sat in front of him.
"So, what do you like about me?"
I'm just going to flirt with him, or kiss him. That's all. It'll be the perfect plan.
"Well, um-"
"Eric, you don't have to be awkward. I'm not gonna get mad at you or tell anyone, just let your words flow." I said.
"Well um- I like your looks. And your hair. And um- um- your body."
Okay, this is getting really disgusting. I should bring the turn up down.
"Well, um- that's what you think, so it's okay."
"That didn't feel bad at all."
"I know," I replied.
"That means I can do this."
He slammed his lips against mine.
"WHAT-"
I can't ruin this, it's for Meghan.
"Wow, um- slow down there."
"Sorry." He said, blushing.
"Well, we don't have to do this now."
"Well, on the other hand. Wanna be my girlfriend?"
I almost literally threw up in my mouth.
For Meghan.
"Um, okay?"
He smiled and led me back to my car. He got in the car with me, and I basically brought him to Meghan's house.
I walked up to the door, and knocked. There was no answer. I opened the door myself and saw Meghan on the couch, cradling her baby. The house was clean.
Meghan's POV
I stopped cradling Sydney and set her in the crib.
"Who the hell is that?" I said, without actually making sound.
A man named Eric was with her, I could see it on his name tag.
"I had to do this for you!" Mikaela replied without saying anything.
"Are we gonna go in or what?" Asked Eric.
"Right." Mikaela said and walked in.
"Can I talk to you for a second, Mikaela?" I said as I pointed to the kitchen.
She nodded and went with me to the kitchen, where Eric couldn't hear us.
"What?" She asked.
"I got a job interview tomorrow!"
"What? That's great."
"And the baby is fed, the house is clean, things are going well." I said joyfully.
"Damn, Meghan. What can you do in twenty minutes?!" Mikaela said.
"Okay, back to Eric."
"Meghan, I don't want to talk about him right now."
"Who the hell is he!"
"I had to be his girlfriend to get him to stop the search for you." Mikaela replied.
"Brake up with him soon, mkay?" I said, kind of mad. (Megatronz_Unite said the mkay which inspired me to write the word 😂)
"Okay, but i was just tryin' to do it for you!"
We both walked out of the kitchen and back to the living room. Eric wasn't in there.
A line of potato chips lead out the door.
"Oh my god."
--------------------
Hey guys!
I know this sucked so much. But I laughed at the last part😂😂. Love you all! 😊☺️ btw; it would be helpful if you could write a request in the comments!
Love,
Delaney