chapter thrity six~ i wont brake my promise

Charlie's POV
It had been two weeks since Meghan and I got married. I still thought we were just a couple. This whole thing with her just seems like- seems like a dream. We were still happy we got married but we stayed quiet.
"What are you thinking about doing?" I head a voice say.
It was Mikaela. I jumped since I thought I was alone.
"Kelli and I are going to do some weekly-errands."
"Um, I'm just going to chill here." I replied.
"Cool. We'll be back in about two hours. We have a lot to do. Stay safe." Mikaela said before heading out the door. She winked at the last part.
I sat and watched tv for about ten minutes.
Then I decided to go in Meghan's room and just talk to her. I'm bored anyway. I headed up the stairs and opened the door to her room. It was completely dark inside. I flipped the light switch on and it revealed her room.
"Hey babe." I said.
I noticed something different about Meghan. I looked at her. Instead of blonde hair, black hair. I saw some hair-dying equipment in the corner.
"Oh hi. I didn't see you there." Meghan said with a giggle.
I saw her wiping off her face what seemed to be black makeup. It was unusual. She did this often now. I think about what she might be doing behind my back. I closed the door behind me and sat down next to her.
"Kelli and Mikaela left. It's just you and me." I mumbled.
I saw her shuffle to the corner. She picked up all the equipment and shoved it in a duffle bag. We talked as she cleaned her room of black things and strange things and shoved them into her strangely large duffle bag.
Meghan's POV
why am I even doing this? He's probably figured it out by now. I don't feel like a person. Duh. I didn't want to hide it from him. I wanted to tell him at the right time. We talked for about ten minutes. He lifted my chin and mumbled something I couldn't hear. I wanted to kiss him passionately. I wanted to let all my bad emotions go. I pulled his lips onto mine. I kissed him passionately. It felt better than I have felt the past week. He pushed me up against the wall and our kisses intensified. I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed my neck a bit. I dig my nails into his back a little. I unbuttoned his shirt. I felt his bare chest. I pulled away and sighed.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
He let me down from his grasp.
"Charlie- I have to tell you something."
"You can tell me anything Meg." He replied, pulling my hair out of my face.
"I- I just don't feel like a person."
That sounded awkward. Charlie seemed like he wasn't shocked. He's been through this himself. I think he knows what he's doing.
"I understand Meghan," Charlie replied. "I know what you feel. I just don't know why you feel like that."
"I don't know why. I know I should be happy since we just got married. I've just felt like that since it happened." I said.
"Maybe your just, worried how this is all going to turn out."
He was exactly right. I couldn't correct what he just said. I was, concerned. I didn't want him to leave me. It's risked since he went back (including me) to the music world, so he might leave for tour.
"Charlie, I'm scared you'll leave," I said, sniffling.
"Meghan, I'll never leave you. Never." Charlie replied.
"No, Charlie. Your going to brake that promise someday." I cried.
"No I won't. Meghan, if I leave you, don't expect to talk to me, cause I would've broke my promise." Charlie replied.
"I love you Charlie." I said.
He kissed me passionately again. I kicked the door closed with my foot.
----------------------------
Hey guys!
New chapter here! Hope ya'll liked it. So btw, I will be ending this story in about three to four chapters. I planned to stop at forty. So again, thankyou all for two thousand reads! I'm very thankful. Love all who are reading!
Love,
Delaney