chapter eighteen~I really love you

Meghan's POV
I was shook awake.
"Meghan wake up" Charlie said in my ear. "I have a surprise for you". I looked at the clock and it was four thirty in the morning.
"Char it's really early" I groaned.
"Please Meghan, you'll really like it" he said.
"Fine" I said. He picked me up and carried me all the way to the car.
"Charlie, were are you taking me?" I asked.
"You'll see, just hold on" he said. We drove for what seemed like hours. The car stopped and charlie got out of it. He helped me out of the car and I saw where he took me. We were at the number one beach in Hollywood. A blanket was laid down below the rocky cliff with a basket on it.
"Charlie I- it's beautiful" I said while just staring at the tide splashing on the rocks. "You didn't have to do this".
"Yes I did, I love you and I want to show you that I do" he replied. He helped me down the rocks and onto the sandy beach. I sat down on the blanket and took in the air. The scenery was beautiful.
"Whats in here?" I said as I opened the basket.
"Just some early morning breakfast" Charlie replied. I smiled at him and saw some pancakes. They were still hot. I took one out of the bag and took a huge bite out of it.
"I hope you like it" Charlie said.
"It's really good" I said. We just talked about different things and ate our food.
Charlie's POV
As we talked I could just take it in. I loved Meghan, and that's why I if this for her. I thought that same thing the rest of the time. Meghan got up and went to the water. She felt it when the little waves splashed up onto the sand.
"It's not that cold" she said.
"Then I could do this" I said while getting up and lightly splashing her.
"Hey!" She laughed. She splashed me. We played around until we were almost half soaking wet.
"Look!" I said as we sat down on the blanket. "The sun is coming up".
"It's so beautiful" Meghan said while just staring at the Orange and purple sky as the sun came up.
"You know what I think is more beautiful?" I asked.
"What is it?" She replied.
"You" I said.
"I love you charlie" she said with a slight laugh.
"I love you too" I replied. Then she kissed me. I never wanted it to end.
Meghan's POV
I loved charlie so much. I didn't know he loved me so much to all of this. I just hugged him. Nothing I wanted to stop myself from doing.
"We have to get home soon" I said. "We have to go to get ready for tour tomorrow".
"I know" he said.
"I really loved all of this charlie, thank you" I said.
"Your welcome" he said before helping me up and held my hand all the way to the car. I got in the car while he went to go get the stuff from the shore.
"I really love you charlie" I said to myself. "I really love you".
-----------------
Hey guys!
Sorry it's such a short chapter. I'll make the next one longer. I liked writing this for you. Love all who are reading.
Love,
Delaney