chapter two~ The new guy

Meghan's POV
It had been five years. I was still a singer. I had to write a new song, but no ideas. I just decided to go to the old college district and try to think of something. It was after school hours, so no one was supposed to be there.
I walked there in whatever I was wearing.
"I will just be here for a few minutes" I thought to myself.
I walked over the whole district. No one to be seen. I walked to the music room and sat at the piano. I sang dear future husband. Suddenly, I turned around to see a guy standing there.
"What are you doing" I yelled.
"You sound good" the guy said. "Charlie puth, and you are?"
"Why should I tell you my name you creep" I said. 
"I recognize you" Charlie said.
"I'm Meghan trainor" I said.
"You could of told me that when I asked for your name" he said playfully.
"Can you just go" I said, kind of regretting it.
"Can I show you my song" he said.
I nodded my head. He played see you again.
"Your good" I said with a bit of shock.
"You wanna hang out is what I'm hearing?" He said with a smile.
I smiled at him and blushed a bit.
"I would like to get to know you" he said.
"Are you a stalker" I randomly blurted out.
"No, just Think your cool" he said.
"You really can share your feelings" I said. "Where will we go anyway?"
"We can record a song" he said.
I gave him a not sure look and just decided to get it over with. I gave him my address and headed out. I had a bad feeling about this a bit. But I thought we could be friends some day.

Charlie's POV (very short)
That girl was beautiful. I couldn't stop just watching her walk out of the place. I don't know why I am saying this, but somehow I remember her. I remember us. Maybe it's just dejavu, but I know her. I was extremely excited to see her again. It is weird. But I know that somehow, I love her.
--------------------------
Hey guys!
This is a short chapter. I will get on with the story in the next chapter. If you want me to write something you want in the next chapter, leave a request in the comments.
Love,
Delaney