chapter eleven~ I dont know if i can forgive you

Meghan's POV
I got done being dressed up and walked out. I leaned against the wall, waiting for Charlie to come out. I went by the door and sat down on the floor.
"What could he be doing right now?" I thought to myself. I almost lost it. I went to the door and put my hand on the handle. I opened the door to see a soul breaking sight. Charlie, my one true love, was kissing another girl. I fell to the floor with tears in my eyes. He pulled away from the girl and his eyes were wide. "Meghan, she framed me!" He said to me while jogging towards me. "You are an idiot Charlie, a complete idiot. I felt my heart shatter. I got up and ran, ran as fast as I could away from this place. I sobbed while running. I stopped at the desk and asked the lady: "Britton Bilik now!" I said. "I'm sorry but- I cut her off.
"Just get me something I want for crying out loud!" I said.
"Meghan!" I heard Charlie yell.
"Britton Bilik is ready for you, go to the left and keep going straight until you see the number 101" the lady said.
"Thanks" I said before I sprinted to the left. I tried so hard to keep my sobs in, but it was no use. I get going straight. I saw the number 101 and ran to it. I opened the door and fell on my knees. "Oh my god Meghan what happened?" Britton said as she knelt down and hugged me.
"It was Charlie" I sobbed.
"What did he do?" Britton said as He helped me up and onto the chair.
"He said he loved me, and now he just doesn't care" I said while sniffling.
"He cheated on you?" Britton said. I nodded my head and put my hands on my face.
"I'm going to give that soulless person a price of my mind" he said, while walking out the door. I heard yelling. I just cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I saw Britton walk in. "He wants to talk to you".
"I can't" I sobbed.
"Come on Meghan, if anything goes wrong just run back" he said as he helped me up. I slowly walked out to the hall. I saw charlie and hid behind the wall. I let some tears run down my face. I slowly walked out and stared charlie straight in the eye. I saw him. His eyes were baggy. His whole eyes were red. Tears caressed out of his eyes, racing down to the bottom of his face. "Meghan, I'm sorry" he sobbed. He held out his hand. I slowly walked over to it. My heels tapping echoed through the hall. I sobbed as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. I just couldn't bare to be away from him. I let go of his hand and put them over my face. I fell on my knees and just sobbed. Charlie knelt beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I pulled away from him.  "Charlie, I don't know if I could forgive you" I sobbed.
"Megan, I'm sorry if you think this, I'm a jerk, and you should be mad at me" he said to me in between sniffles. "I know it wasn't you Charlie, it's just because she's not who you think she is" I sobbed.
"Who is she then Meg?" He said.
"She bullied me for all my life, saying that she would be a popstar and I would be a stupid idiot that steals stuff for money" I said. "I know I had to just, do something to show her who I was". "Now she was what she said I was going to be, and she's trying to get back at me by trying to steal you from me, she'll become rich because she is with a celebrity".
"Oh my god, Meg why didn't you tell me?" He cried.
"Because I thought you would never leave me" I replied.
"I would never leave you, I love you more than anything" he said.
"I love you too Charlie, but she will come back" I said.
"I won't let her ever" he said whirl hugging me.
"I forgive you Charlie" I sobbed.
"I love you forever" he said. I looked up to him and kissed him.
"AWWWW!" I heard Britton. I liked at him with a smile. I got up and got in Charlie's arms and walked with him out of the studio.
----------------------
Hey guys!
This is kind of a short chapter. By the way thank you for reading my story. I love all who is reading.
Love,
Delaney