Chapter eleven~ you just imagined

Meghan's POV
POV
so, Charlie's actually real.
I'm still thinking about how he's alive, how that could all work. I imagined us right now, cuddling in our bed, watching a Christmas movie, Sydney sleeping next to us. But, no. I was staring at Sydney, who couldn't get to sleep. I rocked the crib slightly.
"Your really the only one I can talk to," I said to her, whispering.
She just smiled, then went back to the frown.
"You know, Charlie's still here. You know his grave, that wasn't real." I said, about to burst out in tears.
She didn't do anything. I wasn't expecting her to answer, but somethings that would give me a hint of happiness. I sounded like an idiot.
"Don't worry, you'll see him again, just not soon,"
I'm just making things worse, I thought.
I looked down and the baby was fast asleep, probably dreaming.
"Maybe," I whispered to myself.
"Meghan! Are you in here honey?"
I heard my mom call me from downstairs. I ran down the stairs and faced her.
"How'd you get a key?"
"Ways. Now to the point."
She seemed frustrated, as if she knew-
She disrupted my thoughts.
"Tell me the truth, Meghan. I heard you upstairs."
She heard me? She's been in here the whole time! I thought to myself. Don't worry about that right now.
"What truth? Don't you already know it?"
"Meghan, Charlie's alive and well," Kelli said.
"You didn't tell anybody, right?"
"Your my daughter. I decided to give you a chance."
I was confused. What the hell does she want me to confess? Now this just sounds like a mystery movie.
"Mom, he's alive. We met yesterday. And I'm really emotional about it. And I don't need anybody's help fixing things with him," I said with a slight bit of anger.
"That's all I needed to hear. Meghan, you can't do this on your own. You need to tell the puth family. Tell Mikaela. She'll tell Stephen. You know, he was their brother, too. He wasn't just someone who came out of the blue." Kelli replied.
"I know, mom. But this is serious. All these thoughts are running through my mind like roadrunners. We're going to be a family, that's the most famous one!"
I noticed we were fighting. We'd never fought before.
"Meghan, I'm calling Mikaela. Tell her now."
"Mom! I can make my own choices!"
"No! You can't Meghan! He wasn't real this whole time you just imagined he was!"
"Shut the hell up mom! He's real! Your making everything worse!"
Tears were streaming down my face now.
"Don't you dare speak to me that way! Meghan Elizabeth Trainor!"
"Get out of my house!"
She dropped her bags and ran out the door, cursing under her breath. What've I done, what've I done.
I heard the baby crying upstairs. She had heard the whole thing. I ignored it, my vision getting blurry from multiple, salty tears traveling down my face. My tears landed on my hands, causing them to become dripping with tears. I heard the door open, and screaming.
"Oh my god! Meghan!"
I recognized the voice. I couldn't hear very well, and I couldn't see from the tears. And my words would jumble around when I talked, making it difficult to understand me.
Mikaela's POV
Meghan was on the floor, sobbing. She didn't seem to recognize me or see me. Or hear me screaming. Was she having a seizure? I was to worried to think. I wrapped my arms around her. I held her close.
"Meghan! What happened!?"
She said something, but what I heard was "dnskwllqksns"
"Meghan, come on. You can talk! Just say one word!"
She managed to say something.
"Kelli," she said, still hard to understand.
I got a tissue and wiped all the tears away, even the ones on her hands and shirt. She still was crying, but not so hardcore.
"Meghan, talk to me." I said while stroking her hair, trying to calm her down.
I heard the baby sobbing upstairs. I couldn't ignore it.
"Hold on, Meg,"
I ran upstairs and stared at the baby. I was Sydney's aunt, anyway. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms, hoping something would happen. But nothing did. I raced downstairs and back to Meghan. Who was on the floor with her eyes closed. I leaned down and  gave her arm a little jerk. She didn't do anything. And she was snoring. I smiled, still worried. I opened Meghan's arms and put the baby in them. The two people were fast asleep.

Something still told me that somethings still not right.
------------------
Hey guys!
I know this is really weird. I like to write weird stuff like this for some reason. Love you all, and by the way, I'm probably not going to be updating that much, I have a busy life right now. Gtg, but thankyou for reading this authors note! Love you all! 😘😊
Love,
Delaney