Chapter 1 - Intro

A/N- if you have not read the first book i would go read it or your about to get really confused, if you have read it then welcome! I have been so excited to publish this!

LUCIES POV

"So, is this the right address?" Nash said lifting his suitcases up some stairs.

"Yes, well its what Kian wrote on the piece of paper" i said holding the piece of paper in front of his face. Jess knocked on the door. A few seconds later Sam opened the door.

A/n- sorry for another one of these but in this book all of O2L live together, BACK TO THE STORY!!

Sam ran towards Jess and hugged her.

"hey, were here too!" Nash said. Jc came running out and hugged me.

"I missed you so much" Jc said pulling away from the hug.

"I haven't seen you for 2 days" I said laughing. Kian ran out and hugged me. we awkwardly pulled away and just stared at each other.

"Follow me to your room!" Ricky said running into the house, the boys grabbed our suitcase's and took them upstairs. I ran behind Ricky and we stopped at a door.

"Heres your room!" Connor said opening the door. It was a room with white walls. There was 2 double beds in it, there was a walk in closet, some drawers and a tv on the wall.

"Cool" Nash said running and jumping on a bed. I jumped on the other one.

"Its ok, ill sleep in the trash" Jess said sitting in an empty bin, I laughed.

"Me and Nash will share" i said jumping onto the bed Nash was on.

"Dont be doing anything nashty!" Trevor said.

"Don't worry, we wont" Nash said kissing my forhead.

"Its getting late, we will leave yall to unpack" Sam said.

"Jc is making some mac and cheese, ill shout yall when its done" Kian said walking out, eventually all the boys had left and we started to unpack.

"What do you think the others will be doing right now?" I said

"Probably sleeping" Nash said opening his suitcase...

SAMS POV
i walked downstairs and sat on the chair.

"Do you think that Jess will make out with me?" I said, WAIT, i just said that out loud. Shit, i covered my mouth.

"I knew you had a thing for her" Kian said sitting next to me.

"I need a way of showing her that i like her" Sam said

"Sing her a song" Trevor said sitting down.

"Have you herd me sing?" I said sarcastically.

"You should write her a poem or buy her somthing" Connor said, I didn't realize he was sat opposite me the whole time. He was probably stalking Cats on Tumblr again.

" you should buy her a Starbucks and stick a note to the bottom of it, give it to her, then run off" Ricky said.

"Ill think of something" i said

A/N- YASS FIRST CHAPTER!

Thoughts?

I will be putting random people's povs from Magcon or my friends in so watch out for them!

Follow
NashtyReynolds -Charlie
JasmineGuy -Jasmine
jadeystiff15 -Jade
Jodie56reynolds -Jodie

Also follow Jess
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 😬🐙🌵☁️🐢