Chapter 13- Payback

JASMINES POV
*time skip*

We have been in Cali for a few days now and we have bought dress's and suits. I sent Lucie a pic of the dress her and Jess need to buy and i think there buying them.

"Has anyone herd from Cameron?" Carter said.

"Yea, he's coming" Jack J said. We were on our way to Lucies house, we have arranged the whole wedding and its tommorow, Im so exited! I knocked on Their door. A few seconds later Lucie opened it.

"LUCIEE" I herd Charlie scream.

"Hi" i replied, We started hugging each other (alot of hugging, not gonna write it all out cuz ders so many)

*time skip*

"Hows your relationship with Nash" Jodie asked.

"I wouldn't know, hes always out" Lucie replied, Jess walked in.

"Lucie, a word?" Jess said, Lucie got up and walked out the room.

"So... Hows life?" Ricky said walking through the door.

"Good" Jade replied.

"I think Taylor, Matt, Aaron, Mahogany and Cam are coming in a few minutes" Connor said.

"Cool" I replied.

LUCIES POV
Jess took me out into our room.

"I have a plan" she said.

"What?" I replied, She told me the plan and it was amazing.

"Ill invite Troye, Joey and Tyler over" Jess said as she whipped out her phone, I need to talk to Kian. I walked out of the room and grabbed hold of Kians hand and pulled him into my room.

"Sup?" He said.

"You know that time when i helped you get out of Jill trying to date you so you made her think we were dating?" I said.

"Yea, why?" Kian replied with a smile on his face.

"I need you to do it again" i said.

"Okay whats the plan?" Kian said, Jess explained the plan and Kian agreed to help, i walked out the room and saw everyone in Magcon and O2L sat in the lounge, Cameron walked over to me and hugged me.

"Okay, sup?" I said.

"Follow me" Cameron said. I followed Cam into the kitchien.

"Yea?" I replied.

"Im sorry about Nash" Cameron  said.

"WHAT FOR!" I shouted.

"You know what for, Nash didn't see you in Starbucks but i did, im so sorry" Cameron said.

"Well hes gonna get whats coming to him" i replied walking back into the lounge.I saw Tyler, Troye and Joey and they ran over to me. I showed them to the room we were gonna do the plan in. I went to get Nash.

"Wheres Nash?" I said curiously.

"Oh hes out, dont you dare try anything" Cameron said, my eyes widened.

"What are you talking about?" I said, just then Nash walked back in.

"Hey Nash i have a surprise for you" i sais grabbing his hand and i pulled him upstairs and into our room, He sat on the bed. I saw Troye and Jess lock the balcony door and Joey and Tyler locked the bedroom door

"Whats my surprise" Nash said.

"This" i said. I grabbed Kian and started making out with him.

NASH'S POV
WHAT THE FUCK? This is insane, i think she knows im cheating on her, I tryed to get out but the door was locked.

"Im sorry for cheating on you!" I shouted, i saw Jess had her phone out recording it.

"Guys, i dropped the key down the air vent" Tyler said. I ran and grabbed a key of Troye, i unlocked the balcony door and jumped off the balcony into the pool.

"Oops, kidding. Its here" Tyler said waving the key in the air, I saw everyone run outside.

"Whats going on?" Taylor said

"Why would you do that!?" I shouted

"WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON LUCIE?" Kian shouted.

"Yea, if you didn't want to date me anymore you should of told me" Lucie said.

"Sorry" i said

"Can you throw my suitcase down? Im moving in with Cam" i shouted, Joey ran downstairs and handed me my suitcase.

"Thanks" i replied.

"Lets go Nash also Lucie im sorry" Cam said. Just then Charlie started to make strange noises.

"Whats wrong?" Jack G said

"I think my water just broke" Charlie said.

A/N- thoughts?

Follow
Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie Jodie56reynolds

Also follow Jess
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 😬🐙🌵☁️🐢