Chapter 32- Explaning

SAMS POV
My eyes widened. Trevor put his hand over Lucies cuts and she cringed.

"Sorry" Trevor said

"Lucie, a word?" Jc said, she followed Jc into another room and everyone started looking at me.

"What really happened" Jess asked me

"Nothing" i replied

"She did it again, didn't she?" Connor said, I nodded.

"Did what?" Kian said, I ignored him.

"She didnt know i was there, she found me and....." I said before i was cut off.

"Lucie wait!" Jc said. Lucie walked off the bus.

"Carry on Sam" Ricky said, Jc sat down.

"So as i was saying, Lucie saw me and put this bandana around my mouth and duck taped my legs together" i said

"Well damn" Jc said laughing

"Carry on" Trevor said

"Well this is the part where your gonna kill me. So i got free from the duck tape and saw Lucie walking out the tour bus so i ran up to her and she kicked me and i hit her in the head and it knocked her out" i lied

"WHY!" Jc shouted

"It gets worse, so i saw someone watcing me and followed them with Lucie on my shoulder. I caught up to them and saw it was Kians ex Madison. She grabbed Lucie off me and started cutting her wrists, i kicked her im the stomach and ran..." I said, i hope Lucies ok...

LUCIES POV
Jc took me into the kitchen on the bus.

"Sup?" I said

"What happened?" Jc said getting a first aid kit out.

"Its no big deal" I replied.

"Tell me" he said cleaning the blood off my forhead.

"Ow that hurts" i said, I explained a little bit of the story but not the part where i tie Sam up and spray a wall, also i dont tell him the part when Sam hit me over the head with a baseball bat.

"Oh, Madison is not that bad. She just likes to play guys but it was different with Kian, she didn't want to have sex with Kian cuz apparently he didn't have any condoms " Jc said. My eyes widened.

"So why did they brake up?" I said.

"Kian saw pics of her cheating on him with like 10 guys" Jc said putting bandages on my wrists.

"Why do you think she got so mad that she decided to cut my wrists?" I said

"Jealousy?" Jc said

"But me and Kian are not
Together" i said

"People are gonna think your a player unless you get with him" Jc said smirking.

"Fine, i need to think. Ill be back in an hour" i said.

"Okay, the bus leaves in an hour and a half so dont be too long" Jc said as i walkes out.

"Lucie wait!" I herd Jc shout, I ignored him as i walked off the bus and went to the arcade what was near by. I spent 100$ on a claw machine and i won 7 prizes. I walked back into the tour bus and threw a prize at each of the guys and Jess.

"Spent 100$ on yall, your welcome" i said sitting down

"Wow, how did you know i like... Whatever this is" Kian said laughing.

"Its a minion" i said

"Oh, i love it thank you" Kian randomly hugged me. I looked at Jc who gave me a strange glare. I pulled away from the hug and texted him.

Me: why were you looking at me like that?

Jc: you need to make a move before Kian finds someone else

Me: i dont like rushing things

Jc: your playing hard to get, Kian will get bored of your games

I gave Jc a death stare and he gave me one back, Connor noticed us staring at each other.

"Bit of cousin stare off here" Connor said,I laughed. I looked down and I didn't realize that my phone has gone and Trevor was walking away.

A/n- thoughts?

follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷