Chapter 10- Trapped In The Mall

LUCIES POV
I woke up the next day, Nash was asleep next to me. I could smell perfume on him and it wasn't mine. I sighed and got up and changed (outfit at top⬆️) . I went down the stairs and saw Trevor asleep on the couch. I ran over to him and put a pair of headphones on him. I started playing Echo on full blast in his ears, Trevor jumped.

"Buy Echo on iTunes" he said before he fell off the couch, I started laughing.

"Why did you do that?" He said getting up.

"Sorry, i had to" i said laughing.

"So.... Got any plans today?" I asked

"I was gonna go to the mall to get some new clothes" Trevor said.

"Can i come?" I replied.

"Sure lemme get dressed" Trevor said running downstairs, a few minutes later he came back down. We was wearing some black skinny jeans with a blue checkered shirt and some blue vans.

"How are we getting there?" Trevor asked

"Penny board?" I replied, Trevor picked up his penny board.

"Lets go!" Trevor said

JESS'S POV
It was 12Pm and i saw Lucie and Nash were not in their bed. I ran back downstairs and told the guys.

"Lucie and Nash are not asleep" i said.

"I got a text off Trevor saying him and Lucie are out shopping" Jc said.

"JESS" Sam shouted from upstairs.

"WHAT" i replied shouting in Rickys ear, he looked at me.

"Why" Ricky said, I laughed and ran upstairs. I saw Sam who had his head stuck in his shirt.

"I think i picked up Trevors shirt by mistake" Sam said, i laughed and pulled the shirt off Sams head. I looked at Sams chest,Wow....

I was took out of my thoughts when Sam waved his hand infront of my face.

"Like what you see?" He said winking at me,I nodded.

"Wanna go to the mall?" I said

"Yass, let me find a shirt first" Sam said. Sam grabbed a shirt  and put it on.

"TO THE MALL" I shouted

*time skip*

We had been shopping all day. Me and Sam got matching bracelets, There so cute. We walked into a store and i grabbed a shirt. Sam picked up some shorts. We walked into the changing rooms and tryed them on. When we had done i tryed opening door to get out the changing rooms and it was locked.

"Shit" i said.

"I think the malls closed" Sam said. I looked around the room and saw a vent.

"Lets climb through this" i said. Sam nodded and I climbed on the wall and crawled into the vent, i herd Sam behind me. I got to the end of the vent, there was metal bar on it. i kicked it open and jumped out the vent.

"yep, were trapped in the mall for the night" Sam said.

LUCIES POV
Me and Trevor got locked in Hot Topic, I went in there to buy a new nose ring. But i think the mall closed.

"Lets kick the door open" Trevor said.

"Or we can pick the lock" i said taking a hair pin out of my hair. I jamed it into the lock and moved it around, after a while the door opened.

"Magic" Trevor said, We walked out the store.

"Looks like were trapped" i said, just then i herd a noise.

"Crap, stay close to me Lucie" Trevor said grabbing on to me. We walked backwards as we tryed to avoid the noise. Just then we bumped into someone and we both turned arond and screamed. I was surprised, it was Jess and Sam.

"What are yall doing here?" Jess said.

"We got locked in a store, you?" Trevor said

"Same, lets just sit and wait untill the moring" Sam sais sitting down.

"Good idea" i said, i think this is gonna be a long night.

A/N- Thoughts?

Follow
Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie Jodie56reynolds

Also follow Jess
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 😬🐙🌵☁️🐢