Chapter 23- The Truth

JASMINES POV
i sat on a sun bed with Shawn in one next to me, we were on our hunny moon for 2 weeks so we were making the most of the quietness, its strange not being at home. I miss the girls, the guys and the twins. I got up and walked over to the pool.

"Get in the pool with me Shawn" i said

"Ok!" He replied jumping up and into the pool, I laughed.

"I want to sing you a song" Shawn said, he sat on the side of the pool and grabbed his guitar, he started playing Drag me down by one direction. I loved it when he sang this as a cover for YouTube. I was sat in bed listening to him when he was recording it. When he had finished we kissed.

"I love you Jasmine" Shawn said

"I love you two" i replied as i kissed his forhead.

CONNORS POV
i walked back into the house and saw everyone sat on the couch, Kian looked at me in discust, I awkwardly sat down next to Ricky. Kian wouldn't stop looking at me, i can tell hes hurt.

"So Connor, how was the yogurt you and Lucie had" Kian said in a very angry tone.

"yea it was good" i replied.

"So how long has Lonner been happening for then?" He replied, my eyes widened. I was about to get up and walk away but there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Ricky shouted, Cam
walked in

"We need to talk" he said

"Sup?" Sam said

"Well, as you know Connor and Lucie have been spending alot of time together, well that's because Ricky thought it was funny to throw Lucie in the pool, she pretended to drown then swallowed alot of pool water and actually did drown. Connor got her out of the pool and she went really pale and got a huge black mark on her ancle so today Connor took her to the hospital to get some crutches cuz she couldn't walk. There was no yogurt bought during this trip. Then Ricky told Lucie and Connor that Kian was getting pissed off so Lucie told me the whole problem and wanted me to tell yall" Cameron said, everyones eyes Turned to Ricky who looked terrified.

"So thats why Lucie got me to give her those poles this morning, but it dose not explain why i saw Taylor in her bed when i woke up" Jess said

"I have no clue why he was there" Cam said. Jc kept giving Ricky a evil glare. JC stood up.

"WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL MY COUSIN?!" Jc shouted.

"I didn't, i was messing around. If you want to kill me Ill go do it my self, dont worry" Ricky said standing up

"Sorry Connor" Kian said

"Its fine" i replied Ricky started walking out the room.

"Where are you going Ricky?" Trevor asked, he stopped.

"To give my self a punishment for almost killing Lucie" Ricky said, he started to walking again.

"STOP" i herd a familiar voice say, i turned around and saw....

A/n- Thoughts?

Follow
NashtyReynolds -Charlie
JasmineGuy -Jasmine
jadeystiff15 -Jade
Jodie56reynolds -Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie ☁️🐙🌵🐢☕️😬