Chapter 36- Yogurt With Kian

LUCIES POV
We got back to the tour bus and i sat on the couch. Trevor sat next to me.

"Hey" i said.

"Hows life?" Trevor said.

"Good" i replied, i got up and saw Kian on his bed.

"We gonna go get that yogurt?" Kian said

"Yea, lemme change" i replied, i grabbed some clothes out my suitcase and went into the bathroom and changed (pic of clothes at top). I walked out the bathroom and saw Kian sat on the couch and his jaw dropped.

"You look beautiful" Kian said, I blushed a little.

"We gonna go get yogurt or nah?" I said. Kian stood up and we walked off the tour bus. Kian grabbed my hand and put a bracelet on my wrist. It was a golden chain with a 'K' on.

"Omg, its so cute, thank you" i said hugging me. He pulled up the wrist of his sweater and he had one with an 'L' on.

*time skip*

We arrived at fro-yo and i sat down at a table. A few minutes later Kian came back with our fro-yo's, i got a caramel chocolate fro-yo. Kian got a blueberry one, I started to eat it. We chatted for a long time about random things like Magcon, O2L and life. When we had finished our fro-yo's we walked out and into the main part of the mall.

"So... What now?" I asked.

"Follow me" Kian said. He grabbed my hand and we walked to a tattoo store.

"What do you want to get?" Kian said

"I have something in mind" i said

*time skip*

Me and Kian both had our tattoos done. Kian got a moon tattoo and i got the word hope and its meaning on my arm.
Hold
On
Pain
Ends

We walked to a store and Kian bought me and him matching beanies, it said "Dreamer" on and it was in red bold letters, I took my hat off. And put the beanie on. We walked back to the tour bus, Kian stopped me.

"Lucie, i had lots of fun today" Kian said

"Same" I replied

"So, wanna do this again sometime?" Kian said. I nodded my head slowly, Kian grabbed the back of my head and our lips crashed together, it felt magical. But i dont know if im ready to date someone again... It will probably just end badly. Kian pulled away, i stepped back.

"Listen Kian, this was fun but i don't think im ready to get into a serious relationship again, im scared incase i get hurt again, obviously im not saying you will hurt me but....." I said before Kian put his hand over my mouth.

"I understand, but when you are ready for a relationship, ill be waiting for you" Kian said walking onto the tour bus. I sat down and saw Jc pacing around, i got up and walked over to him.

"Sup?" I said

"Its your mom, she....."

A/n- damn, what a cliffhanger 😮☁️

follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷