Chapter 15- The Wedding

JODIES POV
I woke up to someones alarm going off i looked around and i was on the sofa with lots of bodies on me, Today is Jasmines wedding.

"EVERYONE GET UP, WE HAVE TO BE AT THE VENUE IN AN HOUR" i shouted. Eventually everyone got up. I saw all the Magcon boys had gone, im guessing they went to Cams house, I didn't even know Cameron lived in cali. Also i think Tyler, Troye and Joey are asleep upstairs, No one was awake who were sleeping upstairs tho , i ran up there and opened Lucie and Jess's door. Lucie, Jess, Tyler, Troye and Joey asleep. I walked out and saw Kian, Trevor and Jc walking downstairs.

"Hey" i said.

"Sup?" Jc replied.

"Do you know how to wake Lucie up?" I said.

"I know how" Trevor said, he ran back upstairs and into there room, he got his headphones and put them in Lucies ear. He put a song on and turned it to full blast and Lucie screamed and fell off there bed causing Jess, Joey, Tyler and Troye to wake up.

"What happened?" Lucie said.

"Well, somthing called payback" Trevor said smirking.

"Hahah, your reaction was better. You were like, Buy Echo on iTunes as you fell off the bed " Lucie said laughing.

"guys we need to get ready for the wedding" i said. (Outfits are at top, the boys would be wearing suits btw)

"Good idea" Tyler said, he went over to his bag and got a suit out of it.

"Be right back" he said, Tyler ran into the bathroom

*time skip*

SHAWNS POV
i was waiting for Jasmine to walk up the isle, everyone was sat down, There was so many YouTubers here. Just then i saw Jasmine walking down, she looked beautiful. When she got in front of me, the vicor started saying things we had to repeat (idek what they say at weddings so ill try my hardest to get a bit of it right lol). I put a ring on Jasmines finger.

"Do you take Jasmine Guyto be your lawfully wedded wife?" The vicor said

"I do" i replied smiling.

"Do you take Shawn Mendes to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The vicor said.

"I do" Jasmine replied.

"You are now husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the vicor said, me and Jasmine kissed, everyone cheered.

*time skip*
LUCIES POV
We were all invited to a party after the wedding, when we got there i sat down at a table and got a text off Nash.

Nash: im sorry about yesterday, i hope we can still be friends.

Me: sure

Nash: by the way you and Kian are cute together.

I put my phone away, Jess sat down on my table with Sam, They started making out.

"Keep it pg please" i said, They stopped. People started to get on the dance floor and dance, I casually watched them.

I saw Matt was sat on his own so i went to join him.

"Sup?" I asked

"Izzy just told me she has been  cheating on me with Nash" Matt said, he looked really sad.

"I know how you feel, Nash cheated on me with Izzy" i said.

"So, we have both been cheated on by the same two people?" Matt said

"Pretty much" i replied, just then Caspar Lee randomly sat on my lap.

"You have a nice Lap" he said smiling.

"Okay...." I replied confused.

"Caspar you cant sit on Lucie!" Joe Sugg said sitting on Caspar's Lap.

"Well, this has been weird" i said laughing. Just then Zoe Sugg came over with Alfie Dayes.

"What are you 3 doing?" Zoe asked.

"I have no idea" I replied laughing

A/N- thoughts?

Follow
Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie Jodie56reynolds

Also follow Jess
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 😬🐙🌵☁️🐢