Chapter 41- Busted

JADES POV
All of Magcon were going to the O2L tour bus to see everyone. We were all so exited to hang out as a Squad again. I grabbed my bag and we started walking to the tour bus.

I saw it in the distance and pointed at it.

"YASS were here" Cameron shouted. I knocked on the door and Ricky answered.

"Hey guys!" He said

"Hi!!!" Charlie shouted carrying her babys carefully into the bus

*times skip*

We had been talking for a while now and i have noticed that Kian and Lucie are not here, I decided to bring it up.

"Where is Lucie and Kian" i said

"Oh, you do not want me to start that story" Jess said

"What happened?" Jack J said.

"Well, we actully dont know" Jc said. Just then i saw Kian walk into the lounge with tears streaming from his eyes.

"Sup guys" he said grabbing a box of tissues.

"Whats up Kian?" Sam said standing up.

"Nothing, im fine" Kian said. You could tell he wasn't, i saw bites on his neck.

"What happened to your neck?" Taylor said

"Uhm nothing?" Kian said

"Wait did Lucie do that to you"? Sam said. Kian tryed to walk away but Sam grabbed his wrists. I looked at Nash and he looked really pissed off.

"No!" Kian shouted in Sams face.

"You seriously need to tell us what happened" Jc said

"You dont want to know" Kian said, Sam let go of his wrists and walked away.

"There's something going on with Kian and Lucie" Matthew said

"Do you think they had sex or something?" Carter said, Jodie hit him around the head.0

"No! He wouldn't, Lucie and Kian are not even dating" Trevor said.

"Where is Lucie anyway?" Jasmine said....

LUCIES POV
I penny boarded to my moms house and put my penny board in my backpack, i got a spray paint can out my backpack and started to spray paint the word 'hope onto the wall on the side of her house wall'. I got so busy in making it perfect that I didn't realize there were sirens coming from near me.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP YOUR UNDER ARREST!" I herd a voice say. I turned around and put my hands above my head

Im busted now

JESS'S POV

Everyone in Magcon ended up staying on the couch. I got into my bed and stared at the ceiling.

*time skip*

It had been about 4 hours and i was still staring at the ceiling. I saw Kian fast asleep so i thought i would look at the scars on his neck. They looked like bites, i snapped a quick photo then went to Sams bed. I woke him up.

"Look" i said showing him the pictures of the bites on Kians neck.

"We need to find out more, grab his phone" Sam said. I grabbed Kians phone and opened a message off Madison.

Madison: Hey babe, i think im pregnant 😉💕

I dropped Kians phone, Sam looked at the message and his jaw dropped.

KIANS A DAD?!

A/n- damn 😮

follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷