Chapter 5- Pizza Man?

LUCIES POV
I think i have made Kian look like a different person. It looks hilarious, i told him to close his eyes as I curled his hair so he has not seen it yet.

(A/n Btw guys i forgot to mention, all the o2l boys buy ricky dyed there hair back to there normal colours lol also Kians hair is brown and blonde on the top, most people will know what im talking about. Anyway BACK TO THE STORY!)

"Can i look at my hair yet?" Kian said

"Sure, also i have an idea on how we can see if the others recognize you" i said. I took the bandana off Kians eyes and he ran to the mirror.

"I look like Jc!" He said, i started laughing. I ran to my closet and grabbed a red polo shirt and a red snapback, i put them on my bed then ran downstairs and grabbed the left over pizza from yesterday and the box. I ran back up and put it on my bed.

"Put this on then climb out my window and knock on the door with this box in your hand and pretend to be the pizza man, see if they recognize you" i said.

"Okay" Kian said, he took his shirt off and puts the red polo shirt on. He put the snapback on backwards and on the back of his head.

"Put these on" i said handing him my nerdy glasses.

"You look so different" i said laughing.

"Good different or bad?" Kian said

"Good" i said giving him a hug. Kian climbed out my window. I ran downstairs to record the others reactions...

JESS'S POV
I was sat downstairs when Lucie ran down and randomly sat next to me. There was a knock at the door.

"Ill get it" Jc said, Jc opened the door and stood there was a pizza man? He had blone and brown curly hair with nerdy glasses on.

"Hey there, heres that pizza
You ordered, that will be 10$" he said,Jc turned around.

"Who ordered pizza?" Jc said, Lucie burst out laughing.

"Me sorry, pay the man for me please cousin" Lucie said. Jc gave the man 10$ and shut the door., just then a random guy walkes down staires. WAIT! Thats the pizza man, without his glasses on

"Uhm what are you doing in our house?" Connor said standing up.

"Uh, i live here" he said, thats Kian?!

"Hey Kian, did you get my the 10$ back of Jc" Lucie said.

"Yea, there you go and thanks for curling my hair. It makes me look like Jc" Kian said laughing, he handed Lucie the 10$, Jc's reaction was amazing.

"well ima go sleep, where is Nash tho? " i said curiously. Just then Nash walked in the door.

"Hey guys" he said.

"Where have you been?" Lucie said hugging Nash.

"I went out" he said pulling away from the hug.

"Im tired lets sleep" Sam said running upstairs.

"Lets all sleep now" Ricky said.   Everyone ran up to there rooms, I jumped on my bed and fell asleep...

A/N- Thoughts?

Follow
Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie Jodie56reynolds

Also follow Jess
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 😬🐙🌵☁️🐢