Chapter 14- Twins?

JACK G's Pov
*time skip*

im freaking out! Charlie is going into labor the night before Jasmines wedding, I started to pace back and forth. I was sat in the operating room watching the nurse cut Charlies stomach open, I cringed, I hope shes ok.

CHARLIES POV
I woke up to babies crying, i looked around and saw my beautiful baby girls, a nurse saw i was awake and handed me them.

"Im gonna name this one Taylor Mae" I said handing the nurse Taylor.

"And this one Brooklyn Jasmine" i said giving the nurse Brooklyn.

"When can i leave?" I asked.

"The latest is tomorrow " Jack said kissing my forhead.

"Theres so cute!!!" Jack G said.

"Yea but we will miss the wedding!" I replied.

LUCIES POV
After Charlie went to the hospital I decided to take my mind off things and dye my hair back to brown. I got a bottle of hair dye and put it all over my hair. After a while i washed it and blow dryed in. I walked into my closet and picked out an outfit (pic at top), i checked the time. It was 1PM, i ran downstairs and sat next to Trevor and managed to get in a selfie he was taking.

"Thats gonna be my background now" Trevor said laughing.

"Im bored" i said.

"Same" Kian said sitting next to.

"Im going out" Jess said walking out the door,

"I hope Charlies ok" Jasmine said.

"She will be, but she text me saying she cant make the wedding but might be able to get to the party after " Jade said. I got up and walked into the kitchen, i went in the fridge and got a pot of nutella, a can on arizora tea and a packet of chocolate chip cookies and I walked upstairs.

JESS'S POV
I went out to find where Cameron lives, i managed to find them both and i followed them, they met up with the two girls who we saw them making out with, i accidentally knocked a bin lid over and they saw me, I hid around the corner. Nash ran up to me.

"Were you spying on us" Nash said. Cameron came running over.

"No, i came to talk to you and Cam " i said, Nash and Cam sat down.

"Why did you cheat on Lucie also why did you not tell anyone about living in California" i said.

"Well, i moved to California with my girlfriend Mia and Mia has a friend called Izzy and Nash just instantly fell for her" Cameron said

"Still doesn't make sence, why did you cheat" i shouted

"Cuz, i have known Lucie for so long that it didn't feel right to date her, it was strange. But at first i was desperate" Nash said, i got up and looked at Izzy and Mia who were looking at me.

"Let me introduce you to them"  Cameron said, we walked over to them.

"Hi" i said fake smiling, i could tell they were fake. Its making me sick.

"Hey, Im Izzy" she said.

"We need to go" Mia said

"Bye!" Cam shouted as him, Nash and the two girls ran. Izzy dropped her phone, i took advantage of the situation and picked it up. I saw she had been texting not just Nash but another guy, wait!

THATS MATTHEW!

A/N- wedding is next chapter

Follow
Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie Jodie56reynolds

Also follow Jess
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 😬🐙🌵☁️🐢