Chapter 7- Fired

JESS'S POV
I covered the boss in mayonnaise, were in trouble.

"YOU TWO ARE FIRED! GET YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE" the boss shouted, he looked really mad. Me and Lucie walked out of the storange room, grabbed our stuff and left mcdonalds, We got into the car and drived home.

When we got back to the house i opened the door and everyone looked at us.

"How was your job girls?" Connor said.

"Long story short, we had a food fight, Jess covered the boss in mayonnaise and we got fired!" Lucie said laughing, everyone started laughing.

"You couldn't even keep a job for a day" Ricky said laughing

"Better stick to doing YouTube" i said walking upstairs. I cleaned my self up and took a shower, and climbed into bed.

JODIES POV
Me and the girls decided to go shopping cuz we haven't hung out in a few days. Mackenzie came as well, went into stores like forever 21 and lots of others.

We sat down in Starbucks and i started scrolling down my instergram, i saw a pic Of Lucie and Jess woking in mcdonalds.

"I miss Lucie" Jasmine said.

"Same, i wonder how shes doing" Jade said

"My cousin came out of jail a few days ago" Makenzie said slurping her drink.

"Wait! Your cousin Jill?" Charlie said

"Yea, shes coming to live with me" Makenzie said. My jaw dropped. How did Jill get out of prison this early? I hope she doesn't ruin anything.

LUCIES POV
I woke up the next day and today me, Jess, Nash, Ricky Trevor, Connor, Jc, Kian and Sam are going to a trampoline park. I changed (outfit at top) then I ran downstairs quietly and saw everyone  waiting for me.

"Finally" Trevor said .

"Sorry" i replied. we got into the car and started to drive to the trampoline park.

*time skip*

We have been in the trampoline park for 10 minutes now and we have already met so many fans!

"Jc you cant take booty pics on a fans phone" he looks up.

"Why not?" He frowns.

"Its fine" the fan glares at me.

"Okay!" I giggle nervously.

"Bye beautiful" Jc kisses her cheek and walks over to us.

"Kissing her ass for?" I mumble.

"What?" He growls.

"I just breathed!"

*inside the trampoline park*
"Guys watch this im gonna do a backflip!" Sam jumps to the right height.

"Dont fall on your face again" Kian Laughs.

"Kian, would you be quiet" Sam yells, he twists into a perfect backflip.

"Yay!" I clap my hands together.

"OMG, Lucie a bouncy house" I turn my head around.

"Bitch hold my shoes" I throw one shoe at Nash and the other aimed at Jcs head.

"Ouch" I giggle.

"Sorry, didnt see you there!" I run towards the bouncy house.

I jump on.

"I really wish i did Cheerleading with Charlie!"

"She will probably start after the she has had the twins" i nod.

"She will!" I laugh...

A/N- Thoughts?

Follow
Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie Jodie56reynolds

Also follow Jess
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 😬🐙🌵☁️🐢