Chapter 21- Struggles

JODIES POV
i grabbed my bag and left. Me and the girls were going to the beach for the day. I knocked on Jades door and a shirtless Jack J answered.

"Sup Jack, wheres Jade?" I said.

"Im here" she said walking past Jack

"Have fun you two " Jack J said. Jasmine and Shawn have gone on their hunny moon and Charlie has the twins.

"By the way I invited Jill and Mackenzie" Jade said pointing at them.

"Okay" I replied, they ran over to us.

"Hi! How was the wedding?" Mackenzie said.

"Charlie also told us she had twins" Jill said

"Yea" Jade said. We got into my car and i drove to the beach.

*time skip*

We have been at the beach for 20 minutes now and i think Jill is trying to become our friends, i dont think Lucie would approve but i think prison has changed her a lot.

LUCIES POV
I woke up to screaming, i looked up and saw Jess screaming. I looked next to me and Taylor was asleep.

"WHY IS HE HERE?!" Jess shouted, Taylor woke up.

"Sup?" He said getting up, I laughed. I tryed to get out of bed and fell.

"Lucie are you ok?" Taylor said helping me up.

"yea" i replied sitting on the bed.

"Im gonna leave, but thanks for letting me stay" Taylor said climbing out the window.

"Jess, can you get those poles from over there please?" I said, Jess grabbed the poles and handed them to me. I went into the closet and changed (outfit is pic at top). I used the poles as crutches and managed to get downstairs. I looked and no one was in the lounge, phew. Wait i spoke to soon, Kian walked in. I immediately sat down on the couch.

"Hey Lucie, did you read that note i put in your pocket?" Kian said. I froze, the note was inviting me to go get yogurt with him today.

"Yea" i replied.

"Whats your answer" Kian said sitting next to me

"Sorry i cant, maby another time" i replied, just then Connor walked in.

"Oh hey guys" Connor said, he saw that i was using poles as crutches.

"Hey Lucie wanna go get that yogurt we were gonna go get?" Connor said

"Sure" i replied, i looked at Kian and his eyes widened. I could see how hurt he was, i feel really bad. If only he knew the truth....

But i cant tell him

I need to protect Ricky

A/n- do you think Jc would be mad if he found out that Ricky almost killed his cousin?

Follow
NashtyReynolds -Charlie
JasmineGuy -Jasmine
jadeystiff15 -Jade
Jodie56reynolds -Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

-Lucie ☁️🐢🌵🐙☕️😬