Chapter 60- What The Fuck Happened Pt.2

LUCIES POV
I woke Joe up, he looked at me.

"Shit what happened?" He said

"I have no clue" i replied, just then my head started to hurt.

"Uhm Joe, do you think we... You know... Did the Nashty?" I said, Joe looked at me with wide eye.

"I don't remember anything from last night" Joe said

"Lets go find the others" i said. I got up and walked into the lounge. I saw alot people including Jade, Jasmine, Charlie and Jodie who were next to there boyfriends/husbands. Also i saw Andrea on top of Kian....

I remember now

*flash back*

I kissed Joe, i pulled away and saw Kian looking at us with wide eyes, he ran out the room and Andrea looked at me shocked. I decided to go to sleep, i walked into a random bedroom and saw Sam and Jess asleep, I decided to join them i got onto the bed and they got up and left the room.

*flash back over*

I looked around and saw Kian walk in, he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Hey" i said

"Get away from me hoe" Kian said, i looked at.

"What!?" I said

"You didn't have to do it you know" Kian said, i don't remember anything else, did something else happen?

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"You know what im talking about slut!" Kian shouted, a tear fell from my eye.

"N-n-no i dont" i said crying. I walked away from Kian and back into the tour bus, i saw Nash, i ran up to him and hugged him.

"Aww whats up?" He said

"I dont know" i replied. Just then Trevor stumbled into the bus.

"Sup dude's" he said, i pulled away from Nash and hugged Trevor.

*time skip*
It has been about a week and i have been really depressed, we have done the meet and greet. I walked into the tour bus and Kian gave me a dirty look as usual. Trevor has stopped drinking and Jodies baby is due in 2 weeks so were gonna start driving back to Cali.

"Lucie, why do you look so depressed" Ricky said

"I dont know" i replied walking past them. Jc is walked past and picked me up.

"Tell me whats wrong" Jc said

"No, piss off" i said

"its cuz she has realized how much of a slut she is" Kian said laughing. Jc carried me into a room and locked the door.

"I want answers, now!" He said

"fine, Kian is being really mean to me and i dont know why" i said.

"Lets go ask him" Jc said grabbing me. He unlocked the door and walked back into the lounge where Kian was.

"Kian why are you being so rude to Lucie?" Jc said

"Shes a slut" Kian said

"the real reason" Jc shouted.

"Fine, i saw her making out with Joe Sugg at that halloween party" Kian said

"Excuse me i saw you and Andrea having sex" i said

"So?" Kian said

"Shes your Ex" I shouted.

"You seriously should go jump off a cliff" Kian shouted. I punched Jc in the stomach and he dropped me. I ran out the tour bus and to the nearest cliff. I could see the others chasing after me, i ran faster....

When i got there i took my shoes off and got a really heady rocks and tied it to my ancle with a sock and was about to jump before i herd someone shout my name.

"LUCIE" i herd someone say. I turned around and saw... All the Magcon boys.

"Dont move or ill jump" i said. I could see the others running up the cliff.

"Please dont!" Matt shouted

"Why not!" I shouted

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! And I always will" Nash said, my eyes widened. Im speachless.....

A/n- thoughts? 😂

follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷