Chapter 37- Secret

JC's POV
*earlier that day*

I woke up, i saw Lucie and Kian leaving the bus. Im happy that Lucie has actually decided to go hang out with Kian. I got up and saw Trevor panicking on the couch. I walked over to him.

"Whats up?" I said

"Guys, something really bad is happening to me" Trevor said

"What?" Connor said sitting down, soon Jess, Sam and Ricky joined us.

"I think im falling for Lucie" Trevor said, my jaw dropped.

"Why is that a bad thing?" Connor said

"Cuz Kian is like crazy for her" Trevor said

"That is true" Ricky replied

"What do i do?" Trevor said

"Well...." I said before my phone vibrated "one sec"

I unlocked my phone and saw i had a message off My aunt (Lucies mom)

Aunt Emily: hey Justin, your tour thing stops near my house next so i want you, Lucie and all your friends on the bus to come to my house tomorrow.

Me:sure

Aunt Emily: oh and make sure Lucie knows something is gonna happen to her for disobeying me.

I dropped my phone, im shocked! She didn't disobey her it was Jasmines wedding for fuck sake, Ricky picked up my phone and put it back in my hands. I was snapped out of my thoughts when i saw Sam try to pull my shorts down. I grabbed his wrist and moved it away from them.

"Whats up?" Connor said

"Uh guys, were all invited to go to Lucies moms house what is near our next stop" i said

"Are we gonna go?" Jess said

"Yea" Sam replied, i walked out of the bus and started pacing around untill i was interrupted by Lucie and Kian talking, I ignored there voices and saw Kian walk into the tourbus. Lucie walked over to me.

"Sup" Lucie said

"Its your mom, she is making us all go to her house for a meal" I said

"Okay" she said, i grabbed hold of her wrist and rolled her sleve up, she had a new tatoo and a bracelet with a 'K' on.

"Kian get you that?" I said pointing at the bracelet.

"Yup" she replied

"Also are you two dating?" I asked

"No, im not getting into another relationship for a while, i dont wanna be hurt" she said

"Okay lets go inside" i replied, i didnt tell Lucie about what her mom said about a punishment for disobeying her. Im gonna make sure i got everywhere with her incase anything happens.

LUCIES POV
i got back onto the tourbus and sat down. I put my head in my hands.

"Sup Lucifer?" Ricky said

"Nothing, just thinking" i replied.

"So are you and Kian a thing now?" Sam said.

"Nope" i said, i saw Sams eyes widened.

A/n- thoughts?

follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷