Chapter 30- Big Mistake

JODIES  POV
Me, Jade, Jill and Mackenzie were walking on the beach. I saw guys staring at Jills ass.

"Take a picture it will last longer" Mackenzie said, i laughed

"You girls looking to make out tonight" one of the guys said.

"Im taken" me and Jade said at the same time. Jill and Mackenzie both sat on one of the boys laps and started making out,Me and Jade walked back home.

LUCIES POV

I grabbed hold of Kian and started making out with him.

"Wow.... Did not see that coming" i herd a voice say, i turned around and saw the elevator was open and there was lots of Fans recording us.

"Shit" Kian said looking at me smiling. Trevor pushed the elevator button and we kept going down, We started to Kiss again.

"Lucie you can stop now" Jc said,Kian pulled away.

"Sorry" i said to Kian.

"Why?" He replied,

"For kissing you" i said.

"Don't worry about it" Kian replied smiling.

"Okay, im gonna play mom now and make sure you two dont make out with eachother" Connor said, I laughed and walked to the back of the elevator. We walked out the building and back onto the tour bus.

"Guys, im gonna go out for a while, ill be back in 20 mins" i said, Connor gave me an evil stare, I walked out the bus.

SAMS POV
I decided to follow Lucie to catch her spray painting, Lucie walked off the bus and to a store. She bought some spray paint and a lighter, she walked back out and i put my beanies over my face. She walked past me and too a wall near by, She started spraying the words hope onto the wall. I accidentally knocked somthing and it made a noise.

"Whos there?" I herd Lucie say, i put my beanie over my face and hid. She walked in my direction and saw me.

"Who are you?" She said lifting my beanie up.

"SAM!" She shouted, she grabbed her Bandana and tied it around my mouth and duck taped my arms/legs together, she took my phone out my pocket.

"If anyone ever finds out about this your dead" Lucie said grabbing her bag and running away, I need help....

Fast

LUCIES POV
why did i tie Sam up? Hes gonna tell the others as soon as he gets free. I ran back to the bus and sat in the lounge.

"Guys wheres Sam" Ricky said

"I have n-n-no clue" i said nervously. Just then i got a text of an unknown number.

Unknown: i know your the one

Me: What?

Unknown: you are the one who tied Sam Pottorff up

Me: im confused

Unknown: ill be watching, every move you make, ill see it.

Me: fucking creep, blocking you.

I blocked the contact, I grabbed my bag.

"Going out to get some Starbucks, be back soon" i said. I walked back down to that wall where i wrote the word 'Hope' on and Sam had gone!

A/n- thoughts?

follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷