Chapter 3- Bowling

Charlie's POV

I close my laptop and make my way into the Kitchen.

"hey" I smile.

"hey babe" Jack passes me a plate of Mac and Cheese.

"5 weeks till these 2 babies come out" I say patting my pregnant bump.

"any name ideas?"

"I'm not telling" he sticks out his bottom lip.

"fine, Brooklyn Jasmine and Taylor Mae"

"wait.. 2 girls" i nod slowly.

"Im going to spoil them rotton, im going to treat the like princesses" i mentally laugh.

"they are going to be little cheerleaders" he stops.

he bends down so he can directly look at my belly.

"listen here babies, dont ever turn out to be anything like the mean and stuck up girls, i promise if you do, i will change the wifi password" I place my hand on my belly.

"one kicked, they must be angry at the threat"

Lucie's POV

"Lucie?" i walk over casually and grab my drinks.

"thank you" I walk back to Kian.

"Should we go back home now?" He looks out the window.

"Yeah, nobody is around" We both stand up with our boards.

*at home*

We walked in the door and i put my penny board on the floor.

"Where did you two go?" Nash said curiously.

"We went to Starbucks" I replied sipping my frappè.

"Hey guys, wanna go bowling?" Trevor said

"Yass" Connor said.

"everyone meet me in the car in 10 minutes!" Ricky said

JESS'S POV
I decided to dye my hair fully teal since my original color was starting to show again. I put the dye on my hair and waited for like 15 minutes, after that I curled it. I got bored so i went downstairs and sat next to Sam.

"Hi Jess" Sam said looking at my hair.

"Hey" I replied smiling

"Did you just dye that?" He said pointing at my hair. I nodded.

"It looks amazing" Sam said, okay he's acting strange. Just the Jc ran downstairs.

"yall know where going bowling in like a few minutes right?" Jc said putting his shoes on.

"No...." I said, i got up and ran upstairs, i grabbed a bag and put my purse, my iphone, my charger and a hair brush in it. I ran back downstairs.

"Yall ready?" Lucie said.

"Lets go!" Nash said opening the door

*timeskip*

We have been bowling for an hour now and i have not hit any of the pins down. It keeps going down the sides. After everyone had their turns we looked at the leader board. Kian was 1st, Lucie 2nd, Connor 3rd, Jc 4th, Ricky 5th, Nash 6th, Trevor 7th and i came last with 0. Trevor was having the same problems i was with it going down the side.

We decided to get some food from Tacobell, when we had ordered and payed for the food we went back into the car and drove to the beach, there was a little wall what we all sat on and began eating our tacos, Sam sat next to me.

"Jess, i have a question" Sam said

"Whats up?" I replied curiously.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He said, my eyes widened. What do i say???

A/N- Thoughts?

Follow
Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie Jodie56reynolds

Also follow Jess
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 😬🐙🌵☁️🐢