Chapter 29- Meet and Greet

SAMS POV
It was the next day and i need to talk to Lucie. i herd all of Lucie and Connors conversation, im shocked. I didn't think Lucie would vandalize a wall, I need to catch her doing it. I got of my bed and walked to the lounge where i saw Jess asleep ontop of Ricky, Jess is so cute when she sleeps. Just then Ricky woke up

"Jess get off me" he said, Jess woke up and saw me, she ran over to me and hugged me.

"Hi" she said as i pulled away from the hug.

"Yall we have got to out first stop on the tour what is New York!" Jc shouted

"Yass!" I herd Connor say throwing a cat plushy at me.

"Guys why are yall shouting?" Lucie said walking into the lounge, She looked at me and hugged me.

"Huggs!" Kian shouted, i pulled away from the hug.

"Sorry" Lucie said...

LUCIES POV
I walked up to my suitcase and changed (outfit at top). I grabbed my bag, i think were ment to be doing some meet and greet. I have no clue what we're actually doing.

"So what are we doing?" I said laughing.

"A meet and greet" Trevor said laughing. I went to look in a huge mirror and I accidentally dropped it.

"Shit!" I said, i picked it up and cut my finger while trying to.

"Who smashed a mirror?" Kian said walking up to me, he saw the blood on my hand.

"Oh god are you ok?" Kian said, he got a first aid kit and started to bandage up my hand.

"You do know that your gonna have bad luck for like a day or so?" Kian said.

"So?" I replied.

"So, im gonna follow you around for the day to make sure your ok" Kian said, im kinda creeped out that he would say that...

"Okay..." I replied laughing. I walked out of the tour bus with Kian behind me.

"Yall need to hurry up" Jess said

"Were here" Kian said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What happened to your hand Lucie?" Jc said lifting my hand up.

"Oh, i cut it open on a mirror I accidentally smashed" i said.

"Thats bad luck" Ricky said

"Whatever,lets get this meet and Greet over with" i replied

*time skip*

We have just met over like 500 fans! Im so exhausted, we walked into an elevator and i decided to have some fun. I pressed the button to take us up to the top floor what was floor 20. We started going
Up.

"Why are we going up?" Sam said.

"I dont know" I replied, just then the elevator stopped.

"I think were stuck" Connor said.

"oh no, i cant stand elevators" Jess said as she started panicking.

"same, there way too strange" Kian started to have a panic attack.

"Calm down guys" i said trying the calm Kian down. Sam, Ricky and Trevor were trying to calm down Jess while me Jc and Connor were trying to calm Kian down, It wasn't working.

"what should we do" Trevor said. Just then Connor and Jc started whispering. Connor grabbed my hand and whispered something in my ear. My eyes widened.

"what no!" I said.

"If you dont this is gonna carry on for a long time" Jc said smirking at me.

"Please Lucie" Connor said.

"Fine" I replied.

"KIAN!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me including Kian.

"What?" He replied, here goes nothing....

A/n- thoughts?

follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷