Chapter 50- Dream

LUCIES POV
*about 10 minutes earlier*

I got back into Joes house and sat on the couch.

"I think you should go back to the tourbus Lucie" Zoe said sitting next to me.

"Why?" I said curiously

"Cuz, there your friends.... They need you, also i ship Lian and i want it to happen" Zoe said. I saw Joe get up off.

"You have a point, theres just one thing i need to do before i go" i said, i got up and followed Joe. He went into his room and i knocked on his door.

"piss off Oli!" Joe shouted

"Its me" i said, i opened Joes door and i saw him sat on his bed.

"Whats wrong?" I said

"Just sad to see you go" Joe said, he was hiding something

"Your hiding something, spill" i said

"Fine, i might of developed feelings for you" Joe said, my eyes widened. I sat next to Joe, i patted his shoulder.

"Oh, Joe... Im not in the mood for a relationship right now" i said, his face went blank.

"Oh, when you are im here waiting" Joe said

What the actual fuck?

Kian said that as well

what should i do?

"Ok, im going now" i said, i kissed Joes hand.

"Bye" i said, i walked out of Joes room and packed up my stuff, I exchanged hugs with Zoe, Alfie and Caspar then left.

I started walking and saw Charlie, Jc, Jess, Jack G, Sam. I sat down and started thinking

Shit

I put my hood up, head down and kept walking untill i stooped and looked at my phone,It was 9:49. I put my phone in my pocket but then someone grabbed my wrist. I looked up and saw a guy with a beanie on his face, it had eye and mouth holes cut into it.

"Give me your money" he said, i kicked him in the stomach.

"Piss off!" I shouted. I started to run down an alley way. I stopped to catch my breath and someone hugged me, i saw Kian. He hugged me untill Charlie, Jc, Sam, Jack G and Jess caught up to him. I tryed to get away but Jc put me over his shoulder.

"Shh" Sam said putting his hand over my mouth.

*time skip*

"Finally, you were here he said

"Finally " i said giving him a death glare.

"Ill open the door " Jack G said pointing to the tour bus. Jess opened the door and Jc threw me in there.

"OW" i shouted, everyone stared at me.

"Wow the hoes back" Nash said handing Taylor a rope

"Hang her" Cameron said, they all started chanting those words , i looked at Kian who was laughing

What is happening?!

Just then i woke up, phew it was all a dream. Jc was shaking me.

"Omg Lucie, your alive" Kian said helping me up.

"Lets get you back, its late" Sam said

"We want to know where you have been tomorrow when everyones awake" Charlie said, i looked at my phone and the time was 11:30Pm.

We got back to the tour bus and i walked back in, i changed into some sweats and got into the bed i had to share with Connor and Kian. I started thinking

What if that was not a dream??

A/n- thoughts? 😂

follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷