Chapter 11- A Big Surprise

JASMINES POV
i got a text from Shawn.

Shawn: i have a surprise for you, dress a little formal and meet me at the park at 7Pm 💕😂

Me: Okie 💖😋

I put my phone away, i wonder what he wants. I ran over to the girls houses but none of them were in. I managed to get Mahogany to come over. She picked out my outfit (pic is at top). Mahogany did a simple make up look on me and straightened my hair. I looked in the mirror.

"You look amazing!" Mahogany said, i looked at my phone, It was 6:52Pm. I thanked Mahogany and left for the park.

When i got there i saw a note and a trail of red rose petals. I read the note. It said i had to follow the trail of rose petals. I started to follow them. They stopped at a bench. I looked around and saw Shawn who had a tie on.

"Hey Shawn" i said hugging him.

"Hi, i wrote this song a long time ago just for you" Shawn said Shawn started to sing a song called Kid in love, he sang this to me on the night of our prom.

When he had done we kissed, it was amazing. Shawn got a basket out and started to put food on the table and we started to eat it. After we had ate i saw a light in the distance, it was Charlie, Jade, Jodie, The Jacks and Carter. They all had a peice of paper in there hands, They stood in a line. I read the message on all the peices of paper and I gasped. Shawn stood up and got on his knees. He had a ring in his hand.

"Will you marry me?" Shawn said. I felt a tear of joy fall from my eye.

"Yes!" I replied. I hugged Shawn and he put the ring on my finger. I have a feeling my life is about to change alot and im so happy.

LUCIES POV
I woke up still in the same place i fell asleep in. I saw Trevor and drooling on my sholders. I slapped Sam around the face but not very hard and it woke him up.

"Sup" i said pointing at my sholder where he had been drooling.

"Oh sorry" he said smirking, i laughed and shook Trevor, he woke up. Sam woke Jess up.

"We should go hide in the restroom and come out when the mall opens in 3 minutes" i said.

"Okay" Jess said

We walked into the disabled rest room and locked the door. I took a pic of Trevor who was thinking while looking at Sam really strangely.

"Hey" Trevor said when he realized i took the pic. Just then i herd alot of footsteps and voices. We waited for 5 minutes and walked out the restroom and skated home.

A/N- so excited to write the wedding chapter :D, tell me your favourite moment in this book so far.

Follow
Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie Jodie56reynolds

Also follow Jess
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 😬🐙🌵☁️🐢