Chapter 19- Secrets

CONNORS POV
Ricky came running into my room and started crying.

"Sup?" I said

"I think i killed Lucie" he replied.

"Where?!" I asked, he took me outside to the pool, i saw Lucie in the pool. I ran over and grabbed Lucie by the waist, i got her out of the pool and put her down. Ricky ran outside.

"Can we not tell the others? I dont want Jc to kill me for killing his cousin" Ricky said, I checked her pulse.

"Shes still alive, also thats a good idea" i said

"Lets climb into my room and lay her down, hopefully she wakes up" Ricky said, i carried Lucie bridal style.

"We need to get past the others" Ricky said.

"Window?" I said, It was lucky cuz my bedroom is on the bottom floor. Ricky ran through the house and opened my window from the inside. I climbed through with Lucie in my arms, I put her down on my bed. I put my hand on the back of her neck and somthing, i moved her hair and saw a huge scar/cut.

"Look" i said pointing at the scar/cut thing.

"Ow" Ricky said

"I know right" I replied

"Now all we do is wait" Ricky said, he sounded kinda
Anxious, i wonder what Jc will do if he found out Ricky nearly killed his cousin...

TAYLORS POV
i got up and walked to the fridge, i need to get some more friends. Me, Matt and Aaron are still in Cali but were in a hotel. We lost the house keys so were waiting for the real owner of the house to give us another. I decided to go to see Cameron and Nash.

*time skip*

I have been at Cams house for an hour now and we have been sat talking about random shit like girls and sex. I got up and went to get some lemonade out of the kitchen. I walked in there and saw Nash's phone. I grabbed it and unlocked it, i saw the background was him and Lucie. Wait! I thought they broke up?! I went onto his messages and saw he had broken up with Izzy. I put Nash's phone in my pocket and walked back in the lounge.

"Im going back to my hotel, apparently Matt is crying in his sleep" i lied while walking out. I need to get this to Lucie.

JC's POV
I randomly got a call from Matt asking if he could come over, A few minutes later there was a knock at the door, I opened it and saw Matt.

"Sup?" I said

"Im bored" Matt said walking in, he ran to the kitchen and went into the fridge. I sat in the lounge.

"We have a wild Espinosa running around our home so beware" i said laughing.

"Wheres Lucie?" Kian said.

"Yea, where is she?" I said

"I saw her with Ricky but now i think about it, I haven't seen Ricky or Connor for a while as well" Jess said sitting down.

"Ill search Lucies room" Trevor said running upstairs.

"Ill look in Rickys" Sam said getting up

"Lets check Connors" i said, we got up and walked to Connors room, i opened his door and saw...

A/N - Cliffhanger much?

follow these people.

Charlie- NashtyReynolds
Jasmine- JasmineGuy
Jade- jadeystiff15
Jodie- Jodie56reynolds

Also follow
Jess- JessSaysStoryTime

Stay cloudy☁️

Lucie☁️🐙🐢🌵😬