Chapter 6- Mcdonalds Job

MATT'S POV
I started to cook breakfast. I was waiting for my girlfriend Izzy to get here, i got with her the day after me and Lucie went on a date cuz I Lucie didnt make an effort . I think Lucie only went on the date so I wouldn't be sad. Just then Aaron walked in and fell onto the chair.

"Sup" he said getting up. Taylor came in on his hoverboard, he attempted to jump and turn around and fell into the fridge. I started laughing.

"I ment to do that" Taylor said standing up.

"Im sure you did" Aaron replied laughing.

"Anyway Izzys coming over soon so clean up" i said.

"fine, but me and Taylor are having a netflix day so the tv is ours" Aaron said, they are so weird sometimes.

LUCIES POV
I woke up and looked at the time, it was 11Am. I got up and ran over to Jess's bed. I grabbed her feet and it woke her up.

"Why!!" Jess said getting out
Of bed

"You wanted to get a job" i replied smirking.

"Oh yea, be ready to leave in 10 minutes" Jess said, i ran into the closet and grabbed a pair of shorts.

"Is it warm enough to wear shorts?" I asked Jess.

"Yeah" Jess replied. I picked out an outfit and changed (pic at top), i curled my hair and grabbed my backpack. I put my pink penny board, my phone charger, my purse and a pair of flip flops in there (you never know when you will need them 😂). I shut my backpack and put it over my shoulder. I ran downstairs to see Jess was already in the car.

*time skip*

We had got to mcdonalds and managed to get the job of a supplier. We had to wear really strange uniforms. we have to put the new stock on the shelfs in a storage room. It sounded kinda boring, we followed our boss into the storange room.

"I want you girls do unpack all these boxes, come find me when your done" he said walking out. I made sure he had gone.

"I thought this would be fun!" I said moaning.

"Same, it looks boring" Jess replied.

"Get in my selfie, putting it
On instergram" i said, me and Jess took a selfie and i tagged her in it and posted it on instergram.

*time skip*

We put all the boxes away and the boss guy came back in.

"Well done, follow me to your next job" he said, we followed him into another storage room. It was full of food, he told us we had to put all the food in the right places then left the room.

"I wanna have some fun" Jess said.

"We cant we have to work" I replied, Jess sighed. I started putting food on the shelves but Jess threw a burger bun at me.

"Hey!" I said.

"I didn't do anything" Jess replied throwing a huge bottle of ketchup all over me.

"Thats it, your getting it" i said. We started to have an intense food fight, it was so funny.

it had been 10 minutes and Jess through a huge bottle of mayonnaise on me but i ducked and it hit someone . I turned around, it was the boss!

SHIT

Were in trouble....

A/N- Thoughts?

Follow
Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie Jodie56reynolds

Also follow Jess
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 😬🐙🌵☁️🐢