Chapter 8- Cheat

JADES POV
Me, Charlie, Jasmine, Jodie, Shawn, Carter and the Jacks were sat playing monopoly when there was a knock at the door.

"Ill get it!" Charlie said standing up. She opened the door then immediately shut it.

"Who was it?" Carter said trying to take Monopoly money off Jodies pile. Jodie slapped Carters hand

"CARTER DONT DO THAT!" She shouted, Carter put the money back.

"Oh it was Mackenzie and Jill" Charlie said sitting down. Jasmine got up and let them in.

"Wow, you made friends with the sluts friends?" Jill asked Mackenzie.

"Who are you talking about?" Mackenzie said curiously.

"Oh, they had this friend who was a total slut and stole my future husband so me and my ex set there car on fire but he died" Jill said.

"Wow... Your such a horrid person" i said

"Well done, you just noticed" Jill said.

"Bitch can you just leave"
Charlie said openeing the door. Jill kicked over the monopoly board and left with Mackenzie behind her.

"The monopoly board!" Shawn shouted!

LUCIES POV
It had been a day since we went to the trampoline park,
Today me and Jess were meeting Troye Sivan, Joey Graceffa and Tyler Oakely in Starbucks. I grabbed my penny board and waited for Jess. A few minutes later she ran downstairs.

"Lets go!" She said grabbing her penny board. We skated to Starbucks and walked in, i saw Tyler, Troye and Joey were all sat there and they had already ordered drinks.

"Sup" i said sitting down next to Tyler. Jess sat next to me awkwardly.

"Hey, how are you two doing?" Joey said

"Good!" Jess replied.

*time skip*

We had been talking in Starbucks for a while now. Me and Jess went to the toilet and did our business. When we had both done we walked out and i saw Nash sat with a guy and 2 girls. WAIT! It was Cameron! I creeped up to the table we were sat at.

"What are you doing?" Troye said laughing.

"Nash and Cam" i replied pointing at them. I looked over at the table and Nash and Cam started making out with the other girls, My eyes widened.

"wow, what a dick" Jess said, i felt a tear form in my eyes

Lucie, no your not going to cry, I decided to walk in the other direction.

"Lucie wait up!" Tyler whispered/yelled.

"No, your not seeing me cry" I speed up my pace.

"Gurl, come gove queen a hug" i turn and run into his arms.

"Why you gon let a stupid motherfucking boy ruin your life huh? Save it for the icecream and netflix" I laugh.

"Bitch if i find one tear drop on this shirt i will beat yo ass" i giggle. Me and Tyler sat back down at the table

"I think we need a revenge plan" Joey said.

"Yes! A way we can put Nash in his place!" Troye said smirking

A/N- Thoughts?

Follow
Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie Jodie56reynolds

Also follow Jess
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 😬🐙🌵☁️🐢