Chapter 38- Jealous?

KIANS POV
i walked back into the tour bus and sat on my bed, im so depressed. I have been wating
For a long time to get Lucie to notice me and the fact that she rejected me.... Well she kinda said yess but, she said no as well. Trevor came over to me.

"Hey, Kian whats up?" Trevor said sitting on his bed

"Nothing, just been told by Lucie that shes not ready for a relationship, what should i do Trevor?" I said

"Keep waiting, she will be ready some time soon" Trevor said, i looked at him and he looked like he had regretted what he said.

"You look like you regret what you said, whats up Trev?" I said

"Well, its not important" Trevor said

"Fine" i replied, hes hiding something....

LUCIES POV
*time skip*

It was the next day and i woke up on the couch, i looked around and saw i was rested on Connors chest and we were hugging, Strange. I tryed to get up and saw Ricky was hugging my feet. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep...

I was once again woken up, but this time it was Ricky licking my feet. I screamed and scared the shit out of them.

"WHAT?" JC shouted. I pointed at Ricky.

"Ew" Jess said walking past, i layed back down and tryed to get to sleep.

I felt someone pick me up and put me somewhere else. I ignored them and tryed to sleep but failed. I opened my eyes and saw i was on Connors lap.

"Morning" he said smiling

"Hi" I replied. I didnt feel like moving today for Two reasons. One was i felt like i was gonna throw up and the second reason was that i have to take the guys and Jess to my moms house. Im seriously scared, Jc walked in the room.

"Lucie get up, were leaving for your moms house in 30 mins" Ricky said, I shut my eyes and cuddled into Connors chest.

"Can i do something?" I herd Kian Say. No one spoke after that but someone grabbed my wrists, i opened my eyes and saw Kian lifting my shirt up.

"STOP, Let go!" I shouted. Jc came running in and Kian stopped lifting up my shirt and sat on me.

"Whats going on?" Jc said

"Just getting Lucie up" Kian said lifting me up. He mouthed the words get changed, i nodded and he winked at me, then put me down. I ran into the bathroom grabbing my suitcase. I changed (outfit at top) also i put my bracelet with a 'K' on. I walked out and saw Kian staring at me, He noticed i was looking at him and came over to me.

"Sup babe" he said putting his hand around my waist. I saw Kian look at Trevor who couldn't keep his eyes off us. Was he jealous? Or was Kian trying to piss him off by flirting with me?

"Im not your babe" I replied moving his hand off me and walking away.

"Sorry" Kian said. Im so
Confused....

A/n- thoughts?

follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷