Chapter 52-From Bad To Worse?!

LUCIES POV
I feel like i have messed up again... Just then my phone vibrated, i looked at my phone and it was an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey its Drake, i hacked Charlies phone and got your number from it. Listen i want to apologize so meet me at Starbucks in 20 minutes?

Me: sure, dont try anything this time.

I changed (outfit at top). I grabbed my bag and put a baseball bat in it.

I need to be prepared

I went to walk out the bus when Jc stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Jc said

"To meet up with a guy" i said. Kian walked past.

"Who?" He said putting his hand around my waist.

"No one" i replied moving Kians hands.

"Tell me!" Jc shouted.

"Fine a guy i met called D-r-Dan" I said

"Dan Howell?" Jc said

"No" i replied

"Daniel Radcliffe?" Jc asked

"No, but i wish you would expelliarmus the fuck away" i said pushing him out the way, I herd Kian laugh. (Omg i laughed writing this 😂)

I walk out the bus, i herd Kian walk out and go the other way. When i got to Starbucks i saw Drake sat at a table with 2 drinks. I sat down opposit him.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi" i replied

"Im sorry" Drake said

"Why did you fake your death?" I said

"Well, heres the story..."

*time skip*

Me and Drake have been talking for about 2 hours and hes actully a really interesting guy. He got up and sat next to me, im gonna regret this, i leaned in and we kissed. While we were kissing i thought.

Why am i kissing a guy who tryed to kill me

Have a forgiven him?

Whats going on?

I pulled away and panicked

"Well, i have to go but it was nice seeing you" I  said standing up.

"Actually i want to show you something first" Drake said looking at his phone. "Follow me". Drake grabbed my arm and pulled me outside, put his hands over my eyes and took me to an all way. He removed his hands and i saw somthing what i never wanted to see

Jill kissing Kian?!

Jill pulled away and i saw rope around Kians wrists. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Drake whats going on!" I shouted

"I dont know" Drake replied.

"DRAKE YOUR ALIVE!" Jill ran over to Drake and they hugged. I ran over to Kian and tried to untie his hands.

"Sorry" Kian whispered

"What for...." I said before someone grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall, it was Jill.

"FOR FUCK SAKE JILL PISS
OFF" i shouted. I kicked her and grabbed hold of Kians hands.

"Leave me here, ill be fine" he said

"No!" I shouted. Drake grabbed my waist and held me back. Jill started slapping Kian.

"Stop!" I shouted, I struggled and got free. I remembered the baseball bat i put in my bag. I got it out and hit Jill over the head, it knocked her out. I untied Kian and put him over my shoulder. I ran back to the tour bus and i saw Drake chasing after us with a very slow Jill following him. We got to the outside of the tourbus.

"If you want me to get my friends stay but if i were you i would run" i said

"Okay, call me" Drake said, Jill and Drake ran away.

"NAH IM GOOD" I shouted. I saw Kian on the floor, he looked beated up bad. I picked him up and walked into the tour bus, everyone was asleep so i put Kian in our bed we had to share. He woke up.

"What happened?" Kian said

"Two words" i said "Jill and Drake are back" i said Kian looked at me with wide eyes

"That was 5 words" Connor said laughing.

A/n- long filler chapter 😂

follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷