Chapter 59- What The Fuck Happened Pt.1

*A/N sorry I haven't been changing povs, i feel like the story is ok without them at this point, tell me if you want some pov changes later in the book,Anyway back to the story*

LUCIES POV
I woke up the next day and remembered it was the halloween party, i checked the time and saw it was 3Pm, shit i slept in. I looked around and saw no one else asleep. I got up and quickly changed (outfit at top). I saw everyone had gone out but Matt who was asleep on the couch, i woke him up.

"Hey" he said standing up.

"Everyone else has gone out to get costumes for tonight" i said

"Oh ok" Matt said

"Im gonna go to the mall, wanna come with?" I said

"Yass" Matt replied

*time skip*

It was 7Pm and we were all about to get ready for the halloween party. I went into the tour bus and saw everyone was dressed up. All the guys dressed up as nerds, Charlie was a dead cheerleader, Jade was a cat, Jasmine was a ghost, Jodie was a witch, Jess was a Angel and i dressed as a devil. I had a red skirt on with red tights, some red doc martins, some devil horns, a red shirt and a red jacket. I walked over to Kian who was stood on his own.

"Hey" i said

"Hii!" He replied. The bus started moving, we decided to take the bus to Troyes house.

When we got there we all got off the bus and There was lots of drunk people walking around.

"Im gonna be so drunk soon" Trevor said, i laughed. Everyone split off into their own groups and i was left on my own once again, i walked into the house and sat down at a table. A guy sat next to me, it was ThatsoJack.

"Hey" he said

"Hi" i replied

"Your Lucie right? Im Jack" Jack said

"Nice to meet you" i replied.

Me and Jack ended up talking for a long time and drinking alot, also i spoke with Jenn (Jennxpenn) and shes really nice. I decided to get up and find Kian, while i was walking i saw Kian, kissing his ex!

Andrea is Kians ex who i thought he was over... I guess not, I feel used. I texted Joe Sugg,

time for payback

Me: hey Joe where are you?

Joe: turn around

I put my phone in my bag and saw Joe,I hugged him.

"Hey" i said

"Whats up?" Joe said

I took a deep breath

"Remember when you said that you liked me? Well i sorta have feelings for you" i said Joe started to smile, i could smell the alcohol in his breath. Before i could say anything else we began to kiss....

*time skip*

I was woken up by a huge bang, i looked around and saw i had no tights on. I looked around and saw a shirtless Joe ...

What the fuck happened last night?

A/n- omg this was so strange to write... Oh and btw shits about to to down. Pt.2 is next chapter

follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷