Chapter 27- Hope

KIANS POV
"What's happening to Lucie?" I asked pacing around.

"Its like someone ripped her soal out" Jc said.

"Guys we need to fix her, shes creeping me out" Ricky said

"She must have done something with Taylor, when people lose there viginity it changes them" Sam said, I laughed.

"Thats a lie" i said laughing

"You sure about that?" Sam said walking away.

"Total Bull shit! You dont know Lucie how i do, she hates Taylor" Jess shouted.

"Whatever" Sam shouted

"When do you think Connor and Lucie will be back?" Trevor said

"I have no clue" Jc replied

LUCIES POV
i walked over to a wall and made sure no one was watching. I got some spray paint out my bag and started spraying the wall.

"Lucie what are you doing?" Connor said, I turned around and picked up the bandana, i tied it around Connors mouth, he just stood there as i did.

"Shh" I replied. I carried on spraying the wall until i had finished (pic of what was on the wall at top) i stepped back and looked at my masterpiece.

"Wow, it worked better than I thought it would" i said laughing. Just then i herd shouting and cops. I grabbed this random barrel of petrol and set it on fire.

"run" i said picking up my bag and running, i saw Connor behind me, We got back to the tour bus and i stopped and thought.

Why did i slap sam?

These people are like my family, im lucky to have them.

I can't lose hope

Just then i zoned back into reality and hugged Connor the most i have even hugged anyone before,I burst out into tears.

"Whats up?" I herd a familiar voice, I looked up and saw Jc. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Sudden change of heart?" Jc said.

"Yea" i replied, what he didn't know is that the only thing what's keeping me going is hope....

CHARLIES POV

"Boofff" i feel cold air been blown in my face.

"Shoofff" i open my eyes and see Brooklyn above me.

"Why cant you go to sleep" i sit up and hold her close.

"OI JACK BROOKE WANTS YOU" He runs into the room half asleep.

"Who died?" I hand him Brooke.

"Oh and change her diaper" He gags.

"Eww not puke please" I push him away.

"I like sleep, sleep hates me, wtf dude?" I laugh to myself.

I roll over and close my eyes and dream of a people who get the honour of sleeping a full night.

A/n- thoughts

Follow
NashtyReynolds -Charlie
JasmineGuy -Jasmine
jadeystiff15 -Jade
Jodie56reynolds -Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie ☁️☕️🐢🌵🐙📷😂😬