Chapter 16- Thoughts

CHARLIES POV
I walked into the after party of Jasmines wedding with my two babies in either hand, Jack was behind me. Everyones head turned, lots of people ran up to me.

"CHARLIE CONGRATS" i herd alot of people shout at the same time, i gave Taylor Mae to Jack G.

"Guys this is Taylor Mae" Jack G said

"And this is Brooklyn Jasmine" i said

"YASS, i feel special now!" Jasmine shouted, I laughed.

LUCIES POV
everyone ran over to Charlie and Jack G, I didn't cuz i was stuck under Joe and Caspar also i can see them later.

"Are yall gonna sit on me all night?" I said laughing.

"No we can get off if you want?" Joe said.

"Lets just get off" Caspar said laughing, They got off and sat down.

"So, Lucie hows life?" Joe said

"Good" i replied.

"Done anything interesting recently?" Caspar said

"Yea, me and my friend Jess
Moved in with my cousin Jc, my Nash did move with us but he left cuz we broke up" i said.

"Don't worry Lucie, theres more fish in the sea" Zoe said sitting down.

"Yea" Alfie said.

*time skip*

It has been about a week since the wedding and everyone has gone back to their houses. Apparently Jc wants O2L, Jess and I, to go on a road trip. And i cant wait! I have decided to take a break from dating for a while so no drama starts. I walked into the Kitchen and sat on the workbench. I grabbed some chocolate out of the fridge and ate it, started to stare at the wall.

"What are you doing?" I herd someone say, I ignored them. I am in a serious thinking situation.

Should i stop dating for a while?

What is gonna happen to the old Magcon when we get back together?

Am i going to fall off any bridges soon?

Also is my mom gonna kill me for hanging out with my old friends

JESS's POV
I walked into the kitchen and saw Lucie staring at a wall, that is totally normal. I screamed and she didn't even turn around but everyone came running to me.

"Why is she staring at a wall?" Trevor said

"I have no clue" i replied.

"LUCIE" Kian shouted, she didn't answer. Jc sat next to her, he put his hand on hers, she jumped and i think it snapped her back into reality.

"What!" Lucie said

"You were staring at the wall!" Sam said.

"Oh" Lucie said, she ran out the room and upstairs, i followed her, she locked the door and i herd her start to cry. I walked back down to see everyone sat on the couch.

"Whats happening?" Connor said

"Shes locked her self in our room and is crying" i said sitting down.

"What should we do?" Ricky said.

"Let me go talk to her" Trevor said getting up, he walked upstairs. I hope he can convince her to open the door....

A/N- thoughts?

Follow
Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie Jodie56reynolds

Also follow Jess
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 😬🐙🌵☁️🐢