Chapter 18- Smack Cam

CHARLIES POV
"Charlie wake up Brooklyn is crying" I groan and roll over.

"why didnt we use protection?" Jack laughs.

"you wouldnet allow it" i stand up and walk into the girls room.

"awe, Baby Brooklyn whats up?" I pick her up, as i do Taylor wakes up.

"JACK" he runs into the room.

"What?" i point towards Taylor.

"Okay whatever" He laughs and lifts her.

"Stop giving mommy a hard time!" I giggle

LUCIES POV
It had been a day since I uploaded that video and it already had loads of likes and we have gained alot of subs. I thought it would be funny to make a video of me pranking a few of the guys.

"JESS" i shouted, she came running into our room.

"Were gonna record a video" I replied, she sat down. I set up the camera and turned it on.

"Hey, what's up yall its Lucie and Jess, Today were gonna see how many of the O2L boys we can smack cam" i said laughing.

"So lets get started" Jess said, she put her hand over the camera. We stopped the video and i told Jess to follow me with the camera. I turned it back on.

"Okay, first target is Ricky" i said, i filled my hand with hot sauce.

"This is gonna be painful" i whispered. I walked into Rickys room and he was sat there on his pc, he didnt realise we had came in. made sure Jess was recording and I sneaked behind Ricky and slapped him near his mouth with hot sauce, most of it went in his mouth, i started laughing and ran to my room, Jess followed me and i locked the door. Jess put the camera on the tripod.

"Okay so, my go now!" Jess said, i grabbed the camera and followed her, she put mustard in her hand. We walked out the kitchen and went into the lounge, Jess saw Kian and pointed at him. She attempted to slap him and Kian grabbed her wrist and slapped her around the face with it.

"Ha" i said laughing.

"I failed" Jess replied, just then someone grabbed me by the waist, i turned the camera off and dropped it.

"Who is this?" I said, I didn't want to look behind me.

"Sup?" I herd Ricky say, I turned around and saw Ricky. He started walking somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I said.

"Places" Ricky said. I looked at him and he started smirking. He opened the door and threw me into the pool, i thought it would be funny if I pretended to drown, i didnt move. Ricky ran back in and i took a big breath and put my head back under, just in time. i saw Connor come out and put his hands in the water to try get me out the pool, I opened my mouth and swallowed lots of pool water, i felt someones hands around me, i think it was Connor. The last thing I remember was being lifted out the pool and then i blacked out....

A/N - Thoughts?

follow these people.

Charlie- NashtyReynolds
Jasmine- JasmineGuy
Jade- jadeystiff15
Jodie- Jodie56reynolds

Also follow
Jess- JessSaysStoryTime

Stay cloudy☁️

Lucie☁️🐙🐢🌵😬