Chapter 33- Nebraska

TAYLORS POV
i was walking down to the hotel and i got a strange text of Jc.

Jc: why were you in my cousins bed the other day?

Me: oh, i showed her something and couldn't be bothered to go home

Jc: did you have sex with her?

Me: WHAT THE FUCK! No ew, i dont like the bitch like that

Jc: just asking.

I put my phone away and start pacing around, i should of done it when i had my chance. Just then Matt came in with Aaron.

"Hey" Aaron said

"How are we gonna get back into our house?" Matt said

"Use a key?" I replied laughing.

"Do you see a key around here?" Matt said sarcastically.

"Yes" Aaron said whipping a key out of his pocket.

"YASS!" I shouted, were finally coming home!

LUCIES POV
I saw Trevor go into the bathroom on the bus. I nearly fell over cuz the bus started moving. I tried to open the door, its locked.

"Trevor, open the door" i said knocking on it. Trevor opened the door and i walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Can i have my phone back please" i said. Trevor handed it to me. I turned it on and saw Trevor had been looking at my messages.

"Why did you look at my messages?"

"Cuz i was curious, also Jc is right, Kian moves on fast" Trevor said.

"You may be right, im gonna go ask him" i said

"You go girl!" Trevor said hugging me. I walked out the bathroom and saw Kian sat on his bed, i sat on his bed next to him.

"Kian" i said.

"Sup?" He replied

"I was wondering, do you wanna get that yogurt when we stop next?" I said, a smile apeared on his face.

"Sure" he replied.

"Ok, im gonna go, see you soon" i said, i kissed Kian on the cheek and he went red. I laughed and walked away, i walked into the lounge and sat on Connors lap.

"Sup?" I said, He laughed.

*time skip*

We have arrived at Nebraska (just gonna make em go to random places all over the world so just roll with it)

"hey Gilinsky tweeted he is at his parents house with Charll and the Twins wanna go see them?" I ask the guys.

"sure" I smile and unlock my phone.

"when should we go?" Jc asked.

"how about now?" Kian smiles, i just wanna hold the babies screw the rest. I randomly start laughing.

"whats up?" Kian asks.

"nutin" I walk away.

*at jacks parents*

"Connors knocking" i push him towards the door, he knocks not too loud but loud enough for people to hear.

the door swings open to reveal a very sleepy Jack Gilinsky.

"hey" He high fives the guys and pulls me into a hug.

"please come in" we all walk in and look around like the nosey bitchs we are.

"CHARLIE BRING THE KIDS" jack shouts.

"You wanna see them?"

"nuh" i say sarcastically.

Charlie walks downstairs with the girls.

"Meet Brooklyn Jasmine and Taylor Mae Gilinsky" i put my arms out, she hands me Brooklyn.

"Hello cutie" Charll giggles and hands Sam Taylor.

"whos a cutie? you are" Sam says kissing her cheek.

"she aint a dog" Ricky says laughing.,

"so guys whats been up?" Charlie asks.

"Charll, can i speak to you in private?" She nods.

"sure" she takes Brooke and passes her to Kian.

Kian would make a great father. the way he rocks her back and fourth, gently tapping her nose, making her giggle, cutest shit EVAAAAAARRRRR.

A/n- thoughts?

follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷