Chapter 5

Before the concert

The boys decided after The Code that they wanted to strip back their concerts to make it all about the music, like the one off gigs. But what most excited everyone was Heart Vacancy. You see, to most people it is just a song but to the fans, it was a once in a lifetime chance to be sang to by the lads. I wasn't too excited, from what I'd seen, you had to be pretty or really young and I was neither. I looked around at all the pretty girls in the audience and knew I had no chance, they were wearing tight shorts and band shirts, obviously trying to flaunt their best assets to get noticed, if you know what I mean. I was practically a goth compared to them, with my black, curly, long hair and my fringe that seemed to cover about half of my face most of the time. I just wanted to burst their happy go-lucky blond bubbles. Why should their lives be so perfect and mine be a load of crap? Wow... When did I get so bitter? I thought. 

The warm up acts were decent, I felt sorry for them really. They tried their best and they weren't half bad but no one here wanted to see them sadly. There was a long period where nothing eventful happened at all really. I sat down and listened to the crowd buzzing and chatting about meaningless things that I couldn't even pretend to be interested in. The girls next to me kept bobbing in and out, grabbing drinks and merchandise, I however would have to die of dehydration because I needed money to get home. The big screens, that were at the sides so people further away could see, kept flashing images of them and the crowd would go mental. It just annoyed me because they weren't coming yet and you'd think they would have learned that by now, obviously not. I felt bad for being so miserable but I just didn't feel good, my tummy felt like it was going to explode. 

The crowd suddenly went mad, I knew it wasn't the lads because I was watching the front the whole time. I looked from side to side and saw Stevie, Siva's gorgeous girlfriend walking through the crowd. She looked so pretty, her long, usually straight, brown hair was curled professionally and she wore a short, bright blue, sequined dress that made her ocean blue eyes stand out even more than usual. She wore a blue, realistic flower in her hair to compliment her dress with some simple black and silver high heals, although she didn't need them, she was quite tall but I imagine it's helpful with Siva being a freaking sky scraper. She kept stopping to take a picture with a fan or she'd wave and smile if she couldn't get to see everyone. She was so nice, the whole fanbase loved her and we kept hounding Seev to propose already. She started heading forwards, it wasn't the best seat but I imagine she didn't want to stop a fan from getting as close to the boys as she does daily. I turned to catch a closer glimpse of her, she was only 2 rows away, she noticed me and smiled which made her face light up and she looked even more beautiful (I didn't even think that was possible!). I grinned like the cat who got the cream while the girls next to me scowled, obviously annoyed that they didn't first. 

Suddenly, every light in the room went off and the crows screamed in the pitch black, then a single spot light hit the stage. It unveiled the drummer and he started to play a catchy tune that I've heard played before the boys came out.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hi, I'd like to apologise for the delay on the next chapter, I've had a lot of homework and another fan-fic has really taken my interest. Sorry about that. I'll try and get it out asap but it's quite and important chapter for I won't rush.

Thanks so much for reading Two Shoes so far, I know it hasn't been much about the boys so far but  you need her life story before I can introduce Nath and the lads into it.

xxx

Lots of love, Laura

Vote, Comment and Fan please  :)