Chapter 30

Hello sorry this is a late update, I was away on the weekend and had no time in the week, severely lacking imagination and inspiration but here you go. This is such a filler but I think it's written quite well. Drama picks up in the next chapter/one after that :)

BTW- This is purely fanfiction. There is a bit about Jay's mum and it is not true, just so you know.

Flashback is in italic.

Jay's POV

I'd like to say that Nathan went to the police station, he told them everything he knew, they found Lexi and she's perfectly fine and they're both incredibly happy together. I'd also like to say that he went to his 'special doctor' and he's all better now. Yeah right as if life is actually that simple...

Nathan did actually go down to the police station which surprised us all because we didn't actually expect him to do it. He told them everything she'd ever told him(that he remembered) and everything he said was deemed too vague or unrelated. That obviously crushed his spirits a little but he was in a good place so he was fine which was a huge relief. And he did go to his Doctor and he did get better for a while. However eventually time passed and his hope diminished and he slipped back to what he was. It has been 2 months since Lexi was taken, just under two months since Nathan's miraculous recovery and 1 month since he locked himself in his room.

Nathan was sat on the phone talking to the police and I knew it wasn't going to be good, I just had this weird feeling about it, I don't know. I think all of us apart from Nathan knew that there was no evidence to find and if they were going to find her then they'd be on their way to by now.

"Ok. Bye." Nathan pressed the end call button on his phone and we all waited in silence to hear what he had to say. He slowly put his phone in his pocket, went into the kitchen and pulled out 2 large bags of crisps and something small and pointy, which later we discovered that he had taken a kitchen knife. Then he walked into his room, locked the door and all of this was without saying a word. We all glanced around at each other in confusion. Siva got up quickly and tried the handle on Nathan's door however it wouldn't budge. He knocked but no sound came out of the room. Me, Max and Tom ran over and started pounding our fists against the door to see if it would make him open up.

"Stop that!" Nathan snapped.

"Nathan what happened? Tell us!" Tom asked impatiently.

"The police said that there is no evidence anywhere of where she could be. They're cutting down the amount of people who are looking still. They don't seem to think there's any chance of finding her." Nathan spoke in one tone, one emotionless tone. That tone scared me slightly, if we could hear the emotion then that was safer, when he sounded like that it meant that he had given up and he was depressed basically and that was frightening.

"Nath just come out, you don't need to stay in there." Siva said softly.

"You don't get it. I'm not coming out." He sighed.

"Mate you're being ridiculous, of course you have to come out." Max said, confused.

"No I don't, I've got a tap in here, a bathroom, some crisps. I can stay in here until they find her." His rational tone completely contradicted what he was saying and made me more confused than before.

"But what if they... Erm... Don't." I said awkwardly.

"Then maybe I won't come out." I could hear shuffling movements from within the room and knew he was moving further and further away from the door which made all of our efforts even more pointless.