Chapter 28

• Dedicated to @Sabz_Arshad

Dedicated to the lovely @Sabz_Arshad on Twitter who is now a new character because of her endless support from the beginning! :) <3 Follow her!!!

Hello ladies (unless there are gentlemen then wow that's cool hello to you too!) I would like to apologise. Firstly because I haven't been able to update for a while. And secondly I'd like to apologise in advance for what you're about to read... I'm sorry don't hate me it'll all be okay I promise! Ugh writers block :( So much homework already, sad times.

Nathan's POV

"Hey, everybody's got a dream so what do you say

Are we making history?" I sang. The crowd was bouncing and singing along, evidently enjoying the new song. The lads and I were jumping around, interacting with fans and singing the chorus.

"Err Nathan," I heard in my earpiece. Siva nudged me to make me sing the chorus but I just waved him off which confused the crowd. I covered my ears so I could listen more clearly, "We can't find Lexi. It's probably best if you carry on with the show so you don't worry the fans." The boys all turned to me indicating that they heard it in their earpieces as well. I felt my knees give in and my heart sank. I expected to hit the floor but looked up to see Max who'd grabbed my shoulder before a fell and he pulled me off to the side of the stage.

"Mate? Say something. Nath you're scaring me." I was staring down at the floor, motionless. I looked up and saw Siva and Max's concerned face, out of all the boys Max was the most like a brother to me and I knew me being like this was worrying him and the other boys too. I think Siva was the most sympathetic person because sometimes, you don't want someone to crack a joke, you want them to understand even if they can't make it better.

"Erm hi. I'm really sorry but baby Nath just got some quite upsetting news. Don't worry about him, we'll look after him. But I'm so so sorry but we'll have to end the concert there. You'll miss about 20 minutes so we'll refund $15 to all of you. Sorry. Love you all." I heard Jay say. I sank down on the floor and ran my fingers through my hair.

A member of the security team ran towards me, she looked slightly nervous and flushed but quite annoyed as well.

"Nathan we told you to stay on stage!" She scolded me.

"What do you mean you can't find Lexi? People don't just disappear! You are a security team right?" I snapped furiously. Siva patted me on the shoulder, partly scolding me for shouting and partly sympathetically.

"She went outside for a walk. A fan tried to break inside so all our forces were used up finding her and we were distracted. When we got back and reviewed the CCTV footage (security tapes) and... Nathan she got pulled into a car. She's been kidnapped. We can't tell who by but we think it was Alex." I let out a shaky breathe. Alex. It's all my fault.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER?" I screamed. The guard looked taken aback but stood her ground. Max glared at me and nudged me. I'm so glad I'm surrounded by these boys, they always know when to put me in my place without them I probably would have gone off the rails and I'm really grateful for what they do for me.

"Nathan it isn't really our place to stop a girl from going on a walk." She partially growled.

"I-I'm sorry I'm just shocked and stuff... Sorry. D-do the police know?"

"Yeah. They asked you to call."

"R-right." I fumbled in my pocket and shakily pulled out my phone, I tried to hold it but I was so shell shocked that I dropped it.

"How about I call them?" Max asked like I was a little kid that couldn't be trusted and he picked it up. He placed a hand on my back and guided me over to a chair. I sunk down into it and looked up at Max who was holding the phone to his ear.