Chapter 36

Hellloooo!

This chapter isn't too exciting but it's got a funny bit and it's a bit emotional xx

Remember to vote and comment xx

And if you like it then tell your friends/internet buddies to check it out xx

Nathan's POV:

I didn't know how long I had slept for. I did what I usually did and lied in bed for a while whilst I woke myself up fully by scrolling through my twitter feed and replying to the odd fan. One tweet caught my eye in particular, it's words filled with venom, an obvious attempt to wound me.

"Do us all a favour and kill yourself already."

I felt my smile drop, I had always been one to be affected by hate whereas the boys could just shrug it off and laugh at it and make it seem stupid and hilarious, for example 'ugly, fat Tom' which Tom found very laughable. The tweet hurt me and I probably would have acted on it if it wasn't for the tweet just above it.

"Nathan we are so so proud of you for telling us. You are so strong, please remember how much we love you and we'll always be here for you xx"

A small smile crept across my face, it had become abundantly clear that although there would always be people who disliked me and tried to screw up my life, I could always count on sweet people like that to put a smile on my face and give me enough strength to get on with the day. I favourited the tweet and then made a general tweet. I figured the fans would be worried about me and they probably felt bad too. They might blame themselves for not helping or even knowing but to be fair, I tried my damnedest to keep it under wraps but now I wish I hadn't.

I'm not going anywhere, I'll always try to be here for you guys. I love you so much. I try to stay strong for you so thank you for being the reason that I'm still here xx

Then it hit me, how could I have forgotten? I almost through my phone across the room in shock. Lexi. How could yesterday's events have slipped my mind? I wouldn't allow myself to let that happen again, Lexi was my everything and that thought must stick in my mind for both my sake and her's.

I reluctantly threw my bed covers aside and stood up, I couldn't stay in bed any longer without knowing how Lexi was doing, it was driving me insane already. I quickly showered, got dressed and went though into the kitchen area. The girls were up, as was Siva, and they were all speaking seriously about something in hushed tones. When they noticed me they stopped their conversations and their expressions turned to one of sympathy and I hated it. I ignored it though and grabbed myself a bowl of cereal and sat beside them. I knew they were talking about me but I'm used to that, they've always done it, it lets them figure out what's best to help me.

"Nathan, are you going back to the hospital in a bit?" Siva asked, he again was smiling sympathetically.

"Yes, as soon as possible. How long was I asleep?" I asked curiously.

"Mate you slept for 12 hours." Siva sighed.

"What? Oh my God! I have to get down there! Anything could have happened!" I was shocked, I knew I had slept well but 12 hours was extreme, even for me! I began to panic and feel guilty, I should have been there for Lexi but I was selfishly catching up on sleep. How could I be so foolish?

"If something had happened then they would have told us, they promised us they would. But we will go down there soon." Siva told me and suppose there was some truth there, they would have called if they needed to, they had no reasons not to.

"Do you want to go down now Nath?" Siva asked, already preparing himself by gathering up his phone, wallet and keys and tucking them neatly into his pocket.