IMPORTANT 3

SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT PLEASE READ (I blabber on for a bit but there's important info in it)

So... Two Shoes is finished. It's been a long, occasionally stressful journey but 60+K later, oh my god it has been worth it. When I joined wattpad I just wanted to publish some of my stories (which were quickly deleted because they were awful), I didn't even know what fanfiction was. And now we're here and I can't quite believe how many views, votes and comments this has! Thank you to each and every one of you because it's just incredible. It's been really weird watching my writing style and ability change as the story progressed and I'm actually quite embarrassed by the first half of the story which needs to be intensely edited. However overall I'm really happy at how this story turned out.

So the IMPORTANT news! If you head on over to my profile you will see that there is a new book up called Love Sewn which is the sequel to Two Shoes. I will NOT be starting to write it until my vampire fanfiction is finished which is a few chapters off being done but the first chapter of Love Sewn has been posted.

So go on over, have a cheeky read, vote and comment and add it to your library ready for when I start it, don't you forget about it!

So now I need your help. Have you disliked anything about Two Shoes that I could possibly change in Love Sewn? Or is there something you really liked about Two Shoes that you want to keep? Or just let me know your overall opinion on the story. Let me know in the comments!

I love you guys! Remember to add Love Sewn to you library, I don't want you forgetting about it!

You may know that I have written a short story about The Wanted to sort of summarise what they do for fans. Warning, it's a bit of a tear jerker but I'm quite proud of it. So go on over and check that out too if you haven't already done so.

I am also very very close to finishing my Nathan vampire fanfic so if you haven't already, go check out that whilst you're waiting for Love Sewn. It's a bit more of a light read that Two Shoes but it's action packed and great if you're into vampire/supernatural stuff!

Also, if you have enjoyed Two Shoes, I would really appreciate it if you shared it to your followers or friends or whatever because that would just be awesome!

And I know I ask you to a lot but please go back and vote for every chapter if you haven't already!

And finally, I'm going to say it again: Thank you! I didn't even expect 1,000 reads and now I'm on this many and it's just rediculous. When I saw the success rising I had made it an aim to hit 50K and I had already surpassed that aim a few chapters ago so thank you. I know I'm a slow, furstrating writer and I left it on the worst note EVER but there is a sequel and I've got a lot of twists planned ahead. xx

PROLOGUE LINK IN THE COMMENTS