Chapter 32

This is kinda boring and a complete filler because I had writer's block. Next chapter will be exciting, I promise!

Nathan's POV

We all piled into 2 cars and headed towards the radio station, my heart was racing at the possibility of finding her however I was trying not to get my hopes up in case they couldn't or they did and she was... Yeah. Tom had called the police and they said that they could probably track the call and Siva had called the radio station who were quite shocked about the whole thing and weren't promising anything as they thought it was a prank, well until Siva said that the police would be over momentarily and that he could get them to call if necessary. They soon realised and said that they would put on a prerecorded show so that the police could do what they needed to uninterrupted. The police said that we didn't really need to come down but I had to know, I couldn't just sit around and wait, who knows what Lexi was going through now?

Lexi's POV half an hour earlier

"HELP! MY NAME IS LEXI GREENE PLEASE HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as soon as he'd suggested the song. He turned to me, I could tell he was furious and I knew immediately that what I had done was foolish. What were the chances that Nathan was even listening to the radio? Who knows if anyone would realise to call the police? I knew what I had done could kill me but I'd prefer to die now than in 5 years or something and I'm still with Alex.

"Shut up!" He hissed, without hesitating to slap me forcefully across the cheek. It stung and I could feel the blood pumping towards it agonizingly painfully.

"Help..." I whimpered just before Alex hung up. It was less than a second before he was stood behind me with the sharp blade of a knife being dug into my neck. I could already feel the drops of blood dripping down and staining my clothes further.

"You little bitch. You planned that, didn't you? Didn't you?" He shouted, I whimpered but he only dug the knife in further.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't just kill you right now." He growled and I was suddenly overcome with a sense of empowerment and fire.

"You know what Alex? Just do it! I don't even care anymore! You have made my life hell! I was happy and now my life sucks, it just sucks! I will never love you, you can give up on that thought right now. I honestly hate you with every fibre of my being. Don't just think that you can go on the run and take me with you because I will be kicking and screaming every step of the way, they will find you. So go on Alex, do me a favour and just kill me. I know you're perfectly capable of it so go on. Please, just do it." I snapped. The blade pressed further into my throat and I prayed that this would be the end, finally. I closed my eyes and...

Nathan's POV (I know I'm such a cruel person)

The police arrived and got to work straight away but there was nothing we could do to assist them in any way apart from staying out the way...

I looked around the room and watched Tom smile as he scrolled through his Twitter, replying to various fans and watching their reactions afterwards. I missed that, I really did. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened the Twitter app which felt like it had been long abandoned. I sighed then tweeted I've missed you guys a lot. xx Immediately my Twitter exploded, mostly with people asking for an explanation and I felt as if it was time to give them one so I created a Twitlonger.

I'm really sorry for not being around recently and I know you don't understand. I will tell you why but firstly there is something you need to know. I'm sure many of you have seen pictures that would lead you to believe something about me and you've been shot down by others for even thinking it. However, you were right. For over 1/3 of my life I have been battling with depression and self harming. It was wrong of me to keep that from you, I know that now. I just didn't need any comments about it, I also didn't want to seem hypocritical if I told you to stay strong. I am not saying this for sympathy or something like that, just so you can understand why I have been MIA. Recently, I met a girl. This girl has many issues, as do I but her main problem was her boyfriend. He was abusive so I tried to help this girl because... I love her. He kidnapped her and that destroyed me and the result of it was me locking myself in a room and just ruining myself. They've still not found her but I am doing better... Again, I am so sorry for not being around and I will try to get better as soon as I possibly can. And please please just search 'Lexi Greene', find out what she looks like and if you see her please call the police. I love you guys so much xxxxx

My finger hovered over the post button for a moment before I finally built up enough courage to press it. I quickly shut the Twitter app before I could see any reactions, I didn't need to see any negativity or hate, I just wanted to recover. I heard Tom's phone buzz which it does when he gets a notification that someone important just tweeted. I looked up at him and saw his eyes scan across and him gasp loudly, the boys moved over to see what he was looking at and then they all looked up at me.

"Y-you told them." Jay stuttered and I simply nodded and tucked my phone back into my pocket. They all rushed over and we had a big group hug, not without Max and Tom doing their signature 'good boy' faces at me.

"We're really proud of you." Siva smiled, ruffling my hair. I used to hate that because it made me feel like a kid compared to them but I'd gotten used to it and realised there is nothing wrong with being younger. Just as we broke up the big hug/huddle, a policeman hurtled towards us.

"We think we have an idea of where she is." I smiled slightly and waited expectantly for him to continue.

"Well it's a local radio station so we can narrow down the area as to where they will be, that was our original answer. With the more precise location we are using it to try and track them. Assuming that they don't leave the area, which is very likely, we will probably be able to find them soon. We're heading out tomorrow morning if we manage to track them with no issues, you're free to follow if you wish but you must stay out the way, I'm sure you understand." My heart beat starting increasing rapidly, I was going to see her again hopefully.

We left the radio station after about half an hour of faffing about, much to the relief of the workers there since we took up a lot of space in a small area and climbed into the car again. Someone turned on the radio and my stomach clenched when I heard my name mentioned.

The Wanted singer Nathan Sykes has taken to Twitter to explain his absence. He wrote an extensive Twitlonger in which he revealed that he has been affected by depression and self harming for a large portion of his life. His fans were very shocked by this and soon trended #StayStrongNathan and #WeLoveYouNathan worldwide. Along with his fans support, he has also received many kind tweets from various celebrities such as Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber and even boy band rivals One Direction. Lovato and Bieber tweeted out publicly however the boy band responded to a tweet made by a fan of Sykes' band. It said "How do you feel knowing your rivalry directed a lot of hate towards someone who was already struggling and you made it a lot worse?" to which they responded, "We feel awful, we had no idea and intend to put this rivalry to an end asap. We wish him well and hope he gets better soon." Also on behalf of the radio station, we'd also like to send our support to Nathan.

I took a sharp intake of breathe and felt everyone's eyes on me.

"Well that was nice of them." I said chirpily. I pulled out my phone and posted Your kind messages mean the world, thank you. xx

We arrived back home and I quickly said goodnight and climbed into bed... One more day, I thought, I'll find you Lexi I promise.

Gah sorry that was awfully boring. :(

Anyway please remember to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE as always <3 xxx