Chapter 27

Warning- contains potentially upsetting scenes to younger readers.

Anyway, drama! You gotta love it! It should have been uploaded earlier but I went down a bit of weird route for some reason and just didn't like it so I just had to redo it all... Sigh.

"Hello Lexi." He said, smiling evilly.

"Let me out. I-I'll scream." I stuttered because I couldn't string a sentense together properly as I was in shock.

"Oh will you now?" He put his hand inside his pocket and I heard something click then pulled something out of his pocket... A gun and he held up a gun to my head. I was paralysed with fear and couldn't believe any of it was happening. Not even half an hour ago I was in the company of the boy I love, safe and comfortable in his arms and in the company of the nicest, kindest, funniest boys I have ever met and now that's gone. All of that's gone and I'll probably never see any of them again. The only thought that reassured me was knowing that Nathan knew I loved him but at the same time my heart dropped knowing I wouldn't see him again, talk to him again, kiss him again when that was all I wanted to do. I'd do anything I could to get back to him but I know that trying would get me killed if I wasn't already. I just hope Nathan's okay but he'll get over me quickly, I get him into a mess and I'm nothing special...

"You're coming with me and no one will know you're missing, at least until we can get away from here." He let out a loud cackle.

"People will know it's you! The police are already after you!" I spat, trying to make him afraid and let me leave, knowing already that it wouldn't work.

"Oh yes I know. The news is very helpful when it says I've been spotted I can just move on." He smiled sadly.

"Alex let me go!" I begged, pulling on the door handle again before banging my fists against it in attempt to generate as much noise as possible.

"No. We're going to be together forever. It's me and you together or just me, you won't exist." He said, looking down at the gun and smiling.

"You've lost it! You're insane!" I screamed, shuffling away from him but failing since there was only a small amount of room in the car.

"Now now. Keep your voice down. Now we're going to my cabin in the woods. Well you ran away from me and your disobedience must be punished, you know that but I'm sure I can forgive you for that. But you cheated on me! I saw you with that boy band piece of scum now that... You'll have to be punished frequently for that, maybe your conditioning didn't work as well as I thought. I have some new ideas that might work. I wonder what he did to you. You wouldn't leave me. You can't, I've made sure of that. How did he convince you? Brainwashing? Hypnotism? Conditioning?"

"NO! I love him!" I exclaimed defensively, immediately regretting to having admitted it to him in case he used it against me.

"Hmm... He really did do a good job on you but I can undo that. Why do you look so scared? You're back with me now, the one you truly love. Is it because I'm going to hurt you? Well you deserve it." He smiled and it made me want to be sick.

"You're insane! I will never love you!"

"You say that now but you will. You will." He said with certainty.

"HELP! HELP!" I shouted as loud as I could, pushing at the door.

"Stupid girl." He muttered, ramming the barrel of the gun under my throat. He took a cloth out of his pocket and held it below my nose.

"Help..." I whispered before everything faded to black.

I woke up later with a banging headache. I looked around and I was sat in a metal chair with my hands, ankles and head clamped to the chair. I was in a small, black room and the only other thing in it was a table with a box on it.

"HELP!" I screamed but I had a piece of cloth tied around my mouth to muffle me. Alex must have heard me because he walked in, smiling and holding something small in his hand.

"Finally. You're awake. I'm really excited to try this out." He said giddily, pulling off the cloth.

"T-Try what?" I stammered.

"Some new methods. I was too soft with you last time, just hitting you isn't enough it seems" He said with an evil glint in his eyes.

"You're a sick bast-"

"Silence!" He roared. He walked over to the table and unlocked the box and pulled it closer to me.

"See this," he said, pointing to the open box, "this will make you love me." My jaw dropped when I caught a glimpse of what was kept inside the box. There were knifes, guns, matches, a glove with sharp points on it etcetera.

"I'll never love you! Nothing you do will change that. I hate you!" I shouted.

"I think you'll find that you will love me." He said.

He reached in and pulled out a dagger. He held the blade over my knee for a moment, smiling.

"Please! It doesn't have to be like this!" I yelped seconds before he plunged the blade into my thigh and dragged it up. At first I felt nothing... Then it began to ache dully and then it felt likes an electic shock spreading up my leg and it became an unbearable, piercing pain causing me to scream out loudly.

"QUIET!" He yelled, slapping me across the cheek forcefully before tying the cloth back around my mouth. I looked down at my leg and watched the blood soak through my jeans and drip down the chair. He unlocked both my arms and took one of them leaving the other so that I could try and pull up my jeans because it was putting pressure on my leg. A gasp escaped my mouth as the sensation returned. I looked up at Alex who was holding my arm up and carving something into it. He dropped my arm and placed the knife of the table next to me and walked out the room, evidently forgetting that my arms weren't secured again. I looked at my arm and cringed. His name carved into my skin, all the way from the end of my hand up to my elbow. It made me feel sick. I lifted the knife up and held it in my hand. It felt foreign and strange. I draw a cross across the letters. I hesitated when I looked at my other arm. Nathan wouldn't want me to do this but I needed to. Not to lash out at myself but to take back some control and to make a point. I gripped the knife and shakily drew a line , then one diagonally then one down. An N. Then an A and the rest of the letters until it spelled Nathan. The blood dripped down my arms and it hurt like crazy. I used the knife to cut my jeans to use it so soak up the blood. In the end they were more like shorts than jeans, it was cold but I didn't care because it was better and the sight of blood made me feel sick. God I hope these cuts heal before Nathan finds me... If he finds me. I dabbed my wrist and suddenly felt woozy.

"Nathan." I groaned to the only person that would help me even though he couldn't hear me, before passing out due to blood loss.

So I'm back at school. Waaaaa! But it's a big year for me... Year 10! However this does mean that updates will be less frequent. I will always try to update once a week, generally on weekend but if I can't there's not much I can do about that so I am sorry if I don't update for a while. This applied to my other fic also. Drama. Don't you love it?

Please remember to vote if you enjoyed it!

Comment below and tell me what you think of it and I do welcome critique as long as it's constructive so feel free to comment.

And if you love it (which I hope you do) please promote it! :) xx