Chapter 6

Sorry it has taken so long to publish, I should say it's because I want to keep you in suspense but really, I've been really busy with school work and I've been really into some other fanfics at the moment so... I'm so sorry! I really didn't want to rush this because it's leading up to an important chapter so I just I hope this was worth the wait and you haven't given up on me. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I scanned the stage meticulously in search of the boys but I couldn't spot them anywhere and it seemed as if the drummer was slowing down and the beat coming to a finish. I was baffled, where were they? The crowd didn't seem to have any more idea's than I did, we were all looking around in the dark like new born puppies looking for their mother (one hell of a litter!).  I turned to see if they were coming up from behind and saw Stevie, transfixed on a small rectangle on the centre of the stage, not too far from where I was. I knew immediately that it was one of those things performers use to make a more discreet entrance up or down through the floor. Almost as soon as I looked, I saw the familiar dark black quiff of Siva Kaneswaran, he came up, waving and smiling at the vast crowd. He came over and sat at the edge of the stage, he took Stevie's hand and kissed it like a prince would do for his princess. I saw something sparkle and whipped my head towards the blushing Stevie but I figured it was just her dress. Jay emerged up and started doing his awkward little dance, followed by Max, blowing kisses in various directions. Tom came up, throwing his arms back and he tilted his head upwards and fake screamed causing us all to shriek as if he was an axe murderer instead of the love of our lives. Then Nath came up, facing the wrong way and he started that kissing thing he does with himself, then he turned, pretending to look embarrassed that the crowd wasn't the other way around and then he started smiling at us all. 

Siva turned to the drummer and yelled "Stop!", the boys, the drummer and the crowd all seemed to share an equal amount of shock. 

Max walked up towards Seev and said, not into his microphone so I could hardly hear it "Mate, what are you doing?"

"Management are so gonna whip your ass for that!" 

Seev walked forward towards Stevie and took her by the hand, leading her up upon stage

"So... er... Me and Stevie... We're engaged!" Seev said nervously and it seemed Stevie was equally as unaware to what Seev was doing as we were. He took her hand and held it up so that her ring would appear on the big screen for people at the back to see, it was beautiful, not too big but elegantly understated. It turned out he wasn't just telling us now, he was telling the boys because they ran forward, jumping on Seev shouting "Well in Seev!" And giving Stevie some hugs, often picking her up and swinging her round. We all started chanting Seevie (our name for them) and she blushed, her eyes watering with happiness. Seev handed her the microphone

"Ugh, I'm such a mess! Thanks guys for all your support and love, I honestly feel like you're all part of my big, crazy family. I really love Seev and I can't wait to marry him and... I love you guys!" She looked quite awkward on stage really

"KISS, KISS, KISS!" The boys started chanting and we all did too

Seev took her by the waist gently and gave her a quick kiss but it was easy, even in that split second, to see they were in love.

Nath took to the microphone and said "Sorry to anyone who memorised the set list because I think after that, we need to switch it around a bit, it was going to be Where I Belong but Seev isn't on his own anymore." He said, flashing Seevie a cheeky grin. We all erupted in screams of agreement. Nath walked over to his piano and started playing piano version of Gold Forever, which was fitting because this was a moment none of us would forget. 

The boys all sang on the side lines and let Siva and Stevie take centre stage. Siva sang to the crowd for the most part, but when certain lyrics came up, he would look at her, lovingly and sing to her:

I'm with you and you're with me

Butterflies, butterflies, we were meant to fly

You and I, you and I, colors in the sky

We could rule the world someday, somehow 

But we'll never be as bright as we are now...

The memory of being here with you

Is one I'm gonna take my life through

'Cause some days stay gold forever

At the end of the song, Siva put his hands on her shoulders and steered her through the crowd protectively, we all cheered and smiled at her but for once, we weren't pulling at the lads, we were just stood there, clapping and trying to get a glimpse of the ring. 

She arrived back at her seat and I turned around just to see her reaction to us now, she noticed me again and lifted her hand to show off the ring, I smiled and gave a cheesy thumbs up and she laughed a little bit. Yet again, the girls, whose skirts were so short, they could have been wearing socks, turned and copied me but Stevie just smiled slightly at them politely but with a lack of interest.

"Let's get on with the show, shall we girls?" Jay shouted out as I Found You started blaring through the speakers and he started dancing awkwardly. 

Nath strutted forwards to the front of the stage and started doing a little dance until he started singing. Eventually, it was up to his solo, the crowd stopped screaming and it became eerily silent (apart from the speakers) and we all stood up and watched him do his thing. Whenever I watched it on Youtube, especially at the AMA's, it sent chills down my spine and I vowed to myself that I would see it live. And... It was EPIC! His voice and power made me tingle, it was surreal. 

The rest of the set was awesome, it featured some of the newer stuff like Walks Like Rihanna but still had some oldies like Golden which was awesome. But we were all still hoping for Heart Vacancy. Maybe they were ditching it, they'd done it for a while now, maybe management said it was too much fuss. That's thing about a celebrities management, when they sign them, the fanbase worship the ground they walk on them but after that, they are blamed for everything. 

"What are we singing next, lads?" Tom taunted.

"Why, I do not know Timothy." Jay said.

"I'm just a baby, what do I know?" Nath said, trying out his puppy eyes.

"Alright, these girls look a bit annoyed now!" Max said, pointing to some girls at the front, sat with their arms crossed. 

"Alright, chill out!" Then we waited for a song to be played.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what song is it?

What do we think of Seevie? #TeamSeevie!

Vote

Comment

Fan :) Again sorry about the wait, my free time is being gobbled up like chocolate cake!