Chapter 40

Thank you so much for 45K x

4 more chapters left!

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FAN xx

2 days later

Nathan's POV:

"Nathan! Get up!" Tom shouted. He had been pounding his fists against my locked bedroom door for a few minutes now. I wrapped my pillow around my head in order to block out some of the noise but it was no use. It was around 12 in the afternoon and the boys were all royally annoyed by the fact that since they had taken me from the hospital I hadn't left my room apart from sneaking into the kitchen to get food when I knew that they had gone out.

The reason for my hibernation was because of Lexi. Of course I was taking it hard and I couldn't build up the courage to go and visit her. I wanted to go see her, I wanted to be with her right now, I always wanted to be with her but I couldn't bring myself to go. Seeing her panic like that just by seeing me broke my heart and hurt me more than anything so I decided to hold off seeing her as long as I could do.

"Leave me alone!" I groaned while throwing a spare pillow at the door which hit it with a thud. I heard Tom sigh loudly from outside and I felt bad for being such a pain but I didn't understand why they couldn't just leave me be so that I could recover.

"It's been two days mate, get over it!" Tom shouted, he was clearly getting more and more agitated by the minute. The boys clearly wanted me to sort this whole mess out because they knew as soon as we made up I'd be a lot happier because I'd have Lexi in my life again.

"No!" I moaned, I just wanted to be left alone. I brought my covers around me and snuggled up which provided me with lots of comfort and almost made me forget about the extremely pissed off Tom who was quickly becoming more enraged by the second.

"Just get out of bed for God's sake, do something, anything!" He shouted finally before stomping away in fury. I sighed loudly, I suppose he had a point. I could stay in my room in the comfort of my blankets for no longer, this was the real world and time doesn't stand still just because I got upset. Plus, I really did need to see Lexi. I knew my reaction was rash and it was probably just the initial shock that had caused her to panic and my absence was undoubtedly troubling her, I felt like the worst boyfriend in the world...

"Fine!" I spat, throwing my bed covers aside and stumbling around the room until I had gotten ready which took a while since I literally hadn't done anything for 2 days apart from eat, watch films and think.

I stretched my tight muscles before I opened my bedroom door and let myself into the main room where all the boys were sat cuddling and kissing their girlfriends. A burst of longing shot through me as I realised that I hadn't felt intimacy like that in such a long time. I knew then that I had to win Lexi over because I needed her more than I realised.

"Ay! There he is." Max cheered, peeling himself away from Taraf and pulling me into a hug. The other boys followed suit, each enveloping me in a hug.

"Are you going to see her or...?" Siva asked, Stevie was currently sat reading a wedding magazine intently and she was glaring at Siva to go join her. They'd been apart a lot lately so whenever they were together they needed to cram in as much preparation as possible. They hadn't set a date yet but I hoped Lexi would agree to go as my date by then, I could already picture her looking gorgeous in a beautiful dress.

"Yeah. I'm going to go down in a minute, I'll just eat first." I announced. I walked into the kitchen and could see everyone getting on with life which made me realise how stupid I'd been. What if Lexi thinks I don't care anymore? It just made me feel worse and I could feel the courage I had built up in order to go see her slipping away from me but at the same time I knew it was now or never, it would only get harder as time went on.