Chapter 33

I apologise now because I will miss a few updates in January because I have a dance shows and rehearsels, my first exam and a few mocks. Sorry but I really don't have the time for it in January :(

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years.

Anyway here we goooooo... Sorry it's rubbish I need to update before I went on holiday for New years so it's short and boring.

Lexi's POV

The blade cut deeper into my throat and I was just waiting for it to sink in and for it to be over, once and for all. I pondered what it would be like to die for a moment, to feel everything just fade away and suddenly, whatever confidence I had disappeared leaving me feeling nervous, frightened and anticipating a moment that didn't come.

"Go on then Alex. Just do it, you know you want to." I said, raising my voice slightly because I was tired of dealing with him, I just wanted it to be over, for everything to finally be over. I could see him shake his head just out of the corner of my eye and it infuriated me. How could he deny the one thing that I wanted (or at least I thought I did)?

"JUST DO IT." I screamed, tears started to fall down my face as the reality of what I was actually asking him to do started to kick in. Was I ready to die? To breathe my last breath? To say my last words? To have smiled my last smile? To have lived my last day? I thought I was but I'm not so sure anymore... I'm scared.

"Oh I will." He said, his voice was seeping with bitterness and evil. The blade was jammed into my throat just a little more, I whimpered and more tears fell down my face. If he pushed it in anymore then I'll die for sure.

"But not quite yet. You see, you made a big mistake back there girly. I have no time to get out of the area, they're probably after me already. I will get caught whether I leave now or 5 minutes before the police arrive. So I'm going to make your death as slow and as painful as possible. I'm going to have some fun before everything goes down." His eyes glinted with evil and now I was terrified.

"Just let me die now. Please!" I begged, immiediately hating myself for doing so.

"Nope. I'd say that I am sorry but I don't consider myself much of a liar." He raised his hand, already formed into a fist and launched it at my stomach. I gasped as the wind was knocked out of me, all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball but my hands and legs were secured to the chair. I felt dizzy due to the lack of oxygen in my system, my eye lids drooped down and I was slowly falling out of consciousness. What awoke me was a strange burning sensation down the length of my left arm. I opened my heavy eyes and saw Alex, clutching a knife in his hand which was coated in blood. He'd used the knife and drawn a line down my arm, it wasn't deep, not really. He'd done that purposfully because if I bled too much I may die and of course, Alex won't have that.

"This is going to be fun." He laughed, walking round to the other side of me and doing the same thing to my other arm. The blood rose to the surface and began to drip down my arms. It hurt like hell and would not stop bleeding!

"You're a sick bast-" I spat.

"Now now play nicely. You know Lexi... I've never had fun with you before." He smiled deviously and I felt the minuscule content of my stomach churning and beginning to rise up to my throat so that I gagged and was nearly sick. I began trembling all over, he was sick, I felt vile.

"NO! No Alex please no!" Despite everything Alex had done, he'd never tried or forced me into doing something sexual.

"At least you won't die a virgin." He let out a signature cackle and I squirmed in the chair unsuccessfully. Why couldn't he just kill me now?