Chapter Twelve-Intermission Part II; (The McCarthy Communist hearings)

~~~

The Russian Revolution of 1903-5 was the beginning of Communism.

    Tsar Nicholas II  (6 May1868- 17 July 1918), aka "Saint Nicholas the Passion-Bearer", ruled Russia from 1894, aged 26 until his forced abdication on March 2, 1917.

     For a long time he made sure Russia suffered. And, as he reigned, everyone was left to die. According to his enemies, 'The Khodynka Tragedy', (which happened 30 May 1896), was the genesis of the growing political, social, and economic unrest. The incident that at Khodynka Field (Moscow), which was to honor the Tsar's coronation, led to the deaths of nearly 1,400 people.

      By 5:00 PM, because of the lack of drink and food, there was a riot. And, such, the horror continued to scar the country, as the 19th century ended in blood.

~~~

To make things worse, by issues that wreaked the country in 1903-5, culminated in disruption of all sectors of live. With land wars, peasants' fighting for food and shelter, and so on, the decade up to 1917, was ripping the soul out of Russian life.

     By 1917, the ghosts of 'Bloody Sunday', was revived. The "February Revoltion", (March 1917), became a cry of War.  The Revolution ending with the Tsar leavng Petrograd, (now "St. Petersburg). The Russian 'workers' council' revolted against the Government. Angry that Russia lost power during WWI, they made sure that they had had more power.

        The Rossiyskaya Sovetskaya Federativnaya Sotsialisticheskaya Respublika, (Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic), led by Vladimir Ilyich Lenin  1870 – 21 January 1924, Lenin was a Marxist, (celebrates the social, economic, and World view of the political landscape). It is a view that, 46 years before the Kennedy assassination in 1963, belied a strong sense of philosophical learnings.* Karl Heinrich Marx (German pronunciation: [kaːɐ̯l ˈhaɪnʀɪç ˈmaːɐ̯ks], 5 May 1818 – 14 March 1883), was the father of social beliefs, (as well as economic and political), that changed the World*. 

**The fact that Kennedy spoke German will be addressed at a later date**.

~~~

Page 11