Chapter Fifty-Eight-The Warren Commission (1); November 22, 1963-64

~~~Quote: "The Warren Commission is a flawed report on the assassination of the 35th US President of the United States John F(itzgerald) Kennedy...but it is the 888 page book on the genesis of the controversy over what happened; other Reports, and books over five decades, have alternate theories on what happened...like in this book", unquote, (Author Robert Helliger, August 4, 1973)~~~

I

The head of the Commission was Earl Warren, (March 19, 1891 – July 9, 1974). Warren spent his childhoodin Los Angeles, California, and Bakersfield, California.

II

Warren, whose parents were immigrants. Washington Junior High as was Kern County High School, ("Bakersfield High School"), would be the schools that educated the young Warren. After his father, Methias H. Warren, was murdered during a robbery, Warren's interest in crime and law became a driving force in his life.

III

Warren was a  University of California, Berkeley;(B.A.)  Law graduate; (1912); and a graduate at  Boalt Hall, LL.B, (1914), at the beginning of WWI. *Warren then was involved in the US Military*.

IV

Controversially, Warren became a Gun Club secret society member. And, knowing that the "Right to bear arms" part of the "Declaration of Independence" document from July 4, 1776, was ingrained into Americans' minds, the ironic nature of the chasm between law and order, and gun ownership from Warren defies belief.

V

With the help of the long running President of the University of California, Robert Gordon Sproul, (May 22, 1891 – September 10, 1975), *Sproul was President from 1930-58*, Warren's influence would shine. He passed the bar, (1914), and after the endorsement by US Senator and the 23rd Governor of California, Hiram Warren Johnson, (September 2, 1866 – August 6, 1945). *Johnson was Governor from 1911-17; he was a Senator for nearly three decades, (1917-45), until the end of WWII*.

~~~

Page 58