Chapter Twenty-The Bay of Pigs crisis II; 17 April, 1961

~~~Quote: "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable", unquote, Assassinated US President John F(itzgerald) Kennedy, (May 29, 1917-November 22, 1963).

I

Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz, (August 13, 1926-), was an agitator. He had influence in Cuba. With Nixon's help, Kennedy and Eisenhower, dealt with the theat. "La Batalla de Girón", (in Hispanic America), lead  Brigade 2506, (a paramilitary group);  Brigade 2506 controversially was funded by the CIA; the Brigade then used the US Government money to form "The Democratic Revolutionary Front (DRF)".

II

With the heat on Cuba in 1960, 1961 was the year of war. Castro, (and his brother Raul), and revolutionary hero Che Guevara, (and other Military personnel from those two years), all used different military planes and weapons against President Kennedy. With Batista exiled after surrounded in the  Sierra Maestra mountains, (1959), the 1960's gave birth to riddled with political instability and violence to begin the new decade that was free of conservatism...and was now filled by foreign countries who hated America...and causing the President to act with force...and anger.

~~~

Page 20